Lowest spread broker

Who is lowest spread broker?

Makeprofitsuper:

Maximum brokers say tight spread and starting from 0 but all are variable, what's the use?

If you worried about spread, choose fixed spread broker.

Thanks. 

Makeprofitsuper:
use google: "spread comparison forex" and maybe also "slippage comparison forex" or something like that.

Makeprofitsuper:
Check out myfxbook.com
There is a live spread comparison of quite a few brokers.

bendex77:
use google: "spread comparison forex" and maybe also "slippage comparison forex" or something like that.
for sure  check the slippage....... low spread brokers often compensate with slippage.

Blaiserboy:
for sure  check the slippage....... low spread brokers often compensate with slippage.
Its true, but broker never give the perfect answer, they simply said, this is liquidity provider problem / market volatility problem etc. They does not have anything to do.

You have nothing to worry about spread and slippage if you have a sound strategy to trade with.

octafx very tight spread. from 0.02 to 0.05 for major pairs. scalping work with this broker.

exness has 1 to 1.5 for major pairs

Francis Dogbe:
You have nothing to worry about spread and slippage if you have a sound strategy to trade with.
In a perfect world I would agree!

Can anybody please tell me where to get the output of mql5 print function in meta editor. I usually use Alert() to get the output but why the book uses print function?

Pankaj D Costa:
Its true, but broker never give the perfect answer, they simply said, this is liquidity provider problem / market volatility problem etc. They does not have anything to do.
Alot of the brokers would say this, and alot of the liquidity providers would blame the brokers.  Not sure there is a 100% clear answer anyway, it is most likely a combination of both sides.  Reminds me of the old dodge, when you have a computer problem, the hardware guys tell you it's a software problem, and the software guys tell you it's a hardware problem.
Reason: