Auto or manual - page 15

Mikhail Mishanin:

You need to think/experiment with optimization criteria. Profit, balance, DD as criteria lead to overoptimization/fitting. For training/evolution purposes, I managed to synthesize criteria that help to get robust TS (or TS parameters). That allows to have a replacement/replacement before some TC, as you say, from Higher Division. By the way, think about it, maybe you should not wait for drawdown, and actually replace them earlier, although your criteria are not honed for it.

That's right. This is one of the options - to replace not only the TC which showed unacceptably low results, but also the TC which showed abnormally high profits.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The same scheme, you withdraw more than you earn, so you win. If you get a stop-out, everything repeats.
All right. And if you have already run out of funds at high risk, what do you usually do in such a case?

At least in two sentences, a little more detail.

Do you only have one scheme or are there different options for managing your 'spare funds'? What other schemes do you have, for example?

Account_:
OK. And if some of your high risk funds have already run out, what do you usually do, how do you proceed in such a case?

At least in two sentences, a little more detail.

Do you only have one scheme or are there different options for managing your 'spare funds'? What other schemes do you have, for example?
This is the only scheme that works, there are no others.

Vladimir Baskakov:
This is the only scheme that works, there are no others.
In short, drain non-stop)

on the machine now you can run the Expert Advisor logic in one direction - for example, at the moment for EUR/USD disable SELL and let it open BUY only

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It is desirable to change the reversal - where you have a signal to Sell - so that it opens a position in Buy.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you're right! Tick data is not up to us....

But everything else should be in a SYSTEM... An EA is a SYSTEM product, which depends on primary data laid down by a trader.

You don't go over primary data with a gut feeling ... Without a systematic approach to developing an EA, you won't get anything good out of it.

Systematic approach, target client, group... Without specifics, they are meaningless phrases)))) I don't like them))

A good example of such a text)

Due to my professional occupation I am developing a new educational Internet project for the users of the Vkontakte network. Our organization provides free training in a comfortable format for all comers. And you, judging by your page - are very suitable for us. Are you open to new opportunities?

There are many teams in this company. All have unique tools to work with. Our tools brought us 2000 partners in 12 months with no calls, no meetings, and no spam. Bce is 90% automated and easily simulated by newbies. I suggest you just take a look at our tools. I will share a video. Everything is explained in it. Let's try it?

This training is very comfortable. In the chat room on Vkontakte. Start training - does not bind you to anything. Only 8 videos. One video is 10 minutes. When you have time, watch. In less than an hour you will understand your benefit from this training. You can stop at any time. Shall we try it?

So many words and calls to action, but not a word in substance)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Speaking of the league...

By the way, in the end it all comes down simply to optimising the EA. Different sets of parameters are also a league. From this league, one best option is chosen. It is also possible not to select parameters, but experts, and choose the best one based on test results.

Any calculation of either an indicator or something else is taken from the history, the TS is also tested on the history, which in the end is the adjustment for the history, i.e. optimization)

The question is whether it will work in the future)

Periodically testing EA in Kodobaz, leaning more and more towards the manual

Vladimir Baskakov:
From time to time I test EA in Kodobase and I'm getting more and more inclined to manual

Some processes are useful to automate, you can not sit behind the charts 24/7, but to create a 100% autonomous robot is not easy, so turn it on and forget it for a year is the dream of every trader)

VVT:

Some processes are useful to automate, you can not sit behind the charts 24/7, but creating a 100% autonomous robot is not easy, just turn it on and forget it for a year - it's the dream of every trader.)

There will be no such robots
Reason: