From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 127

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yeah...

Where do sick people get more alcohol. Look around)))

Доктор:

I know. You'll take the money ))).

But you've made a resounding statement about the possibility of swapping Hurst on the senior scale, thinning out the tick on the junior.

It seems impossible to do that. The public demands an answer.

Can I have a link to the AK signal in a private message?

Доктор:

I know. You'll take the money ))).

But you've made a resounding statement about the possibility of swapping Hurst on the senior scale, thinning out the tick on the junior.

It seems impossible to do that. The public demands an answer.

So you're not sure about this? Hmmm.... Why would I need to prove it, it's obvious as it is?

Poor, poor Doc... He doubts the words of the Shadow Wizards... Doesn't fumble at Hearst and the flow of events, can't tie them together in time...

Crying bitter tears...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Where else are sick people to drink alcohol. Look around)))

It's one thing when people just bicker)) but here it's with elements of higher mathematics)))) It's a real thrill)) but it's fun))

Alexander_K2:

So you're not sure about that? Hmmm.... Why would I need to prove it, it's obvious?

No, no, no. That's not how it works. I'm arguing that it's impossible. Either a proof or a link (since it's obvious), or you admit I'm right.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yeah... Looks like they're giving away discounted alcohol today))))))) I'm running for popcorn)) I wonder who'll get the better of them all in the end)))

Alcohol had nothing to do with it. I'm back from the cottage - and I see the shame again. Fifth, tenth, quanta, SB, no money - lend... Ugh. Thought I'd give it a whirl. I can keep quiet. Would you, my friend, learn much from this thread if it were not awakened from hibernation?

Доктор:

No, no, no. That's not how it works. I'm arguing that it's impossible. Either a proof or a link (since it's obvious), or admit that I'm right.

What link? These are my calculations. And since you don't believe me, you don't believe Wizards. So you're not a Wizard. I see.

Alexander_K2:

Poor, poor Doc... He doubts the words of the Shadow Wizards... Doesn't fumble at Hearst and the flow of events, can't tie them together in time...

I weep bitter tears...

What link? These are my calculations. And since you don't believe me, you don't believe the Wizards. So you're not the Wizard. I see.

I'll take that as a throw in the white towel. I win on points!

Alexander_K2:

Alcohol had nothing to do with it. I'm back from the cottage - and I see the shame again. Fifth, tenth, quanta, SB, no money - lend me... Ugh. Thought I'd give it a whirl. I can keep quiet. Would you, my friend, learn much from this thread if it were not awakened from hibernation?

I told you before, I don't need to learn anything, I've learned everything I need to know. And as for the branch, do not shut up or the suffering will get upset, better the presence of hope than the lack of it.

Reason: