From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 119

The secret power of tick-stream thinning, pre-processing data...

Almost no one pays attention to it. No time, no reason, don't know how... Eh-eh...

Everyone from Papuans to them revolves around the same data. Trying to see something in it, comparing it to SB. And so on to infinity. Life is gone - no big deal, we'll borrow another one. Isn't it so?

And preprocessing of data is the most important link in the chain of communion to the Grail. So said the Sorcerer. And that is the Truth.

Alexander_K2:

A teak row has different properties from an M1, M5 etc. In order to retain these properties, the teak row must be carefully thinned.

Bullshit. Teak is different from M1. Yes you've stood phase portraits yourself. But no amount of thinning will transfer the microstructure of the ticks even to M1.

Доктор:

Bullshit. The tiki is different from the M1. Yes you've stood phase portraits yourself. But no amount of thinning will transfer the microstructure of the tics even to M1.

Well, that's fine. There's no way around it.

However, you should not rub your narrow-minded views here as the Truth in the last resort.

We are here, after all, looking for the Grail. And it is not hidden in the plane of mathematical expressions. Otherwise, as you rightly pointed out, it would have been found long ago.

In order to see it, one needs a vision. Why do the time intervals between ticks have this particular density of distribution, how do you make it persist after thinning out?

Time, Doc, is not a mathematical concept, but a purely physical one. It holds all the answers.

Alexander_K2:

However, you should not rub your narrow-minded views in here as the final truth.

We are here, after all, looking for the Grail. And it is not hidden in the plane of mathematical expressions. Otherwise, as you rightly pointed out, it would have been found long ago.

In order to see it, one needs a vision. Why do the time intervals between ticks have that particular density of distribution, how do you make it persist after thinning out?

Time, Doc, is not a mathematical concept but a purely physical one. It holds all the answers.

Who can argue with that )). Mathematics is a tool. A microscope. To behold the Grail. But thinning is a dead end. It doesn't change Hearst. And no Hearst, no money.

Alexander_K2:

However, you should not rub your narrow-minded views in here as the final truth.

In order to see it, one needs a vision. Why do the time intervals between ticks have that particular density of distribution, how do you make it persist after thinning out?

Time, Doc, is not a mathematical concept but a purely physical one. It holds all the answers.

I've been doing a bit of observing....

i'm not gonna give away the secrets of calculating the index that's in the screenshots above

but

try to ignore the small increments (shake things up a bit)

e.g. take for analysis only those that jump in percent beyond the golden ratio

Renat Akhtyamov:

i've been doing a little observing here....

I'm not going to give away the secrets of the calculation of the index, which is in the screenshots above

but

try to discard small increments (shake things up a bit)

e.g. take for analysis only those that jump as a percentage of the blocked section

Rena Rena) and where are your triangles? I thought you'd discovered America there) and here's some indicator)
A ship doesn't get tossed around in a storm like you do from extreme to extreme.

Доктор:

Who's arguing )). Mathematics is a tool. A microscope. To behold the Grail. But thinning is a dead end. It doesn't change Hearst. And no Hearst, no money.

So you've been thinning to say that? I've spent a few years on it, actually. And I dare say otherwise.

But, you don't want to listen. Or do you have a better stack than mine? So tell me.

I'll tell you in confidence - all Wizards work with ticks or thinned rows. Nobody works with M1, M5, etc.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Rena Rena) and where are your triangles? I thought you'd discovered America) but here's an indicator)
A ship doesn't get tossed around in a storm like you do from one extreme to the other.

you may not have seen all the pictures.

but you have ;)

Alexander_K2:

But, you don't want to listen. I'll tell you in confidence - all Wizards work with ticks or thinned rows. Nobody works with M1, M5, etc.

OK. I'm all ears. Unveil the mystery of thinning. As for"Nobody works with M1, M5 etc. ", that's a very strong statement. A.G. for example works with M1, M5 and M15.

Доктор:

OK. I'm all ears. Unveil the mystery of thinning. As for"No one works with M1, M5 etc. ", that is a very strong statement. For example A.G. works with M1, M5 and M15.

Can I ask you a question?

And higher up, like M30 etc. - why doesn't it work, i agree it doesn't work, but why does it work?

Reason: