From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 71

Alexander_K2:

Your face is already cracked from the potatoes.

Not a good idea.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You don't have one! Calm down already - potato bug.

It's obvious that you're the one who needs to take valerian.)

Alexander_K2:

Is the course from you?

Not at all. On the contrary, I want to learn and systematize my knowledge. You won't get far on magicians' tales, you need Knowledge to see the Truth.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Not at all. On the contrary, I want to learn and systematise my knowledge. You won't get far on magicians' tales, to see the Truth you need Knowledge.

Today is Alexander's "bath day" in the branch. One awkward word and you get a "soap" on your neck )).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Not at all. On the contrary, I want to learn and systematise my knowledge. You will not get far on magicians' tales, to see the Truth you need Knowledge.

OK. I still hope to get help from you. If you're not interested in my results, fine. If you're interested, go to SL. We'll talk.

Toddler.

Доктор:

Today is Alexander's "bath day" in the branch. One awkward word and you've had your neck "soaped").

Make a bath for me, mistress,
I'll heat myself up, I'll heat myself up,
On the chimney, by the edge,
I'll eradicate the doubts in me.

I'll melt myself to the point of obscenity,
A ladle of cold, and all is over.
And the tattoo from the days of the cult of personality
Will turn blue on my left breast.

Доктор:

Alexander is having a 'bath day' in the branch today. One awkward word and you get your neck "soaped" )).

I'm not Alexander, I'm The Shadow. Get it through your head, please, mate.

Or Toddler. Whatever you like.

Alexander_K2:

I am not Alexander, I am The Shadow. Get that through your head, please, buddy.

Or Toddler. Whatever you like.

You could be The Shadow, orToddler. Or some other impostor. Whatever you like.

But again, like last time, you didn't read my post carefully. And I wrote, and I quote:"Today is Alexander's"bath day" in the branch." And that's Alexander's branch. And he invited physicists and mathematicians. You can see for yourself:

Alexander's branch.

Доктор:

You might be The Shadow, orToddler. Or some other impostor. As you like.

But again, like last time, you didn't read my post carefully. And I wrote, and I quote: "Today is Alexander's branch's bath day." And that's Alexander's branch. And he invited physicists and mathematicians. You can see for yourself:

:))) You're smart and perceptive, Doc.

But, you got into an argument with me and that argument will never be resolved. What's the point? And as Alexander, I will make an occasional appearance here. C'est la vie.

Alexander_K2:

:))) You're smart and insightful, Doc.

But, you got into an argument with me and that argument will never be resolved. What's the point? And as Alexander, I'll make an occasional appearance here. C'est la vie.

You're wrong again. I'm not arguing with you. The market is arguing with you. I'm trying to help you. So far, no luck. You're too hasty, impatient and inattentive.

Reason: