From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 47

Uladzimir Izerski:

If both currencies are falling, then WHAT or both pairs are rising, then WHAT???

You make a trader look like an accordionist.))

If both currencies are falling - if the second falls harder than the first, then the price in the pair will rise.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're as much of a trader as an accordionist.))

It's even much worse with you.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If both currencies fall - if the second falls harder than the first, the price in the pair will rise.

It's even worse with you.

And if the third falls???

If three fall, who goes up? And where to go up?)

Then it will be a lock according to the formula)))

You won't get bored with me)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

What if the third one goes down?

What third? Hello accordionist ... it's about currencies, not pairs ... you have 3 currencies in a pair?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have not said a word about the independence of couples.

I do not understand your Russian very well.

:))

Uladzimir Izerski:

You won't get bored with me)))

Let me explain it to you in a way that you can understand.

I have half a litre and you have 0.5 litre, the current Zhenya_litre/Vova_litre rate = 1.0.

I drank 0.05, and you 0.4 - the rate Zhenya_litre/Vova_litre = (0.5 - 0.05) / (0.5 - 0.4) = 4.5. As you can see the rate went up.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's the third one? Hello accordionist ... it's about currencies, not pairs ... You have 3 currencies in a pair?

If both currencies are falling-if the second falls harder than the first, then the price in the pair will rise.

If three currencies are falling -

If four currencies are falling -

As the years go by, you will get it))

Uladzimir Izerski:

If both currencies are falling-if the second falls harder than the first, then the price in the pair will rise.

If three of the currencies fall -

If four currencies fall -

You'll get the hang of it over the years))

Dummy, a pair consists of two currencies. Four, five... ten currencies go down, some go down, some go up in the basket.

Apparently you are a bogeyman yourself, and a defective one at that.

PapaYozh:

I guess I don't understand your Russian very well.

:))

It's always like that on forums. If you have nothing to say, they usually pick up on lapses and mistakes.)) At least to make themselves look smarter.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Dummy, a pair consists of two currencies. Four, five... ten currencies go down, in a basket something goes down, something goes up.

Apparently you are a bogeyman yourself, and a defective one at that.

I like that one now))

"They won't let you open the triangle, the third leg's the wrong way round."

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is always the case on forums. If they have nothing to say, they usually pick up on lapses and mistakes.) That would at least make them look cleverer.

And don't tell me, they prefer to accuse their opponent of something instead of admitting he's wrong.

;)

Reason: