Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 9

Aleksey Masterov:

By the way, in this connection there is a question about the size of MO and balance and dept. if in minus trades the losses are greater than the spread significantly and at closing to profit, also the plus is significantly greater than the spread, i.e. where it can be neglected. Where then the difference between zero on the balance I mean from the conditional infinity, well take for example 1 000 000.00 and 0. The spread is 0.1. The average take 100. An average loss is 100. Why do we usually lose e.g. 500 000.00 AUD, but not more than 1 000 000.00 AUD? Because we trade like on the CME or another absolutely perfect exchange.
In my opinion all this reasoning about conditional infinity and other abstractions have no meaning. In the end, the loss is not due to the spread and mathematical expectations, but to a misinterpretation of the current state of the market - as a consequence, a wrong decision - as a consequence, a loss.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Why should I trade with a licensed Forex brokerage firm? When you can buy currency on the exchange with a koppe spread!

tell me how

Giorgio5:
In my opinion, all this reasoning about conditional infinity and other abstractions is irrelevant. In the end, the loss does not result from the spread or the mathematical expectation, but from a wrong interpretation of the current market situation - which results in a wrong decision - and consequently, a loss.

I see. Then WHY IS IT ALWAYS DOWN...? BUT NOT UP???

Aleksey Masterov:

I see. Then WHY is it always going down...? BUT NOT UP???

Everything in the world is going down. In forex it's also going downhill at an accelerated rate. Maybe you should listen to the pros and go straight to the factory, even better run for cover from forex. The factory in this case plays the role of a bomb shelter. When will it be defeated already?

Reason: