Self-learning the MQL5 language from scratch - page 4

MrBrooklin:

Roman for the video thank you! I have a feeling it's going to be a sleepless night tonight, there's a lot to learn.

Regards, Vladimir.

don't listen to this expert, working with codes here you will gradually grasp everything, and in c++ only the points you already understand

Roman:

Go to this guy's channel and start watching from the beginning.
There are many lessons there. Mql is a C-like language, so the lessons will give you a basic understanding.

Thanks Roman, I will do so!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Fast235:

don't listen to this expert, working with code here, you will grasp everything gradually, and in c++ the points are already clear

That's who not to listen to, it's you.
He does recommendations,. and how a person asked a question, then sorry I don't know myself ))
Mrak.

Roman,

The hardest thing here is to learn identifiers, do they teach this in C++?

or rather, you can learn and apply identifiers due to a brilliant knowledge of C++, the answer is no, they can only be applied through experience and enthusiasm.

Fast235:

Don't listen to this expert, working with codes here you will gradually grasp everything, and in c++ only the points you already understand

I want the opinion of every forum member. Especially at this stage. But thank you for the tip anyway!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Fast235:

Roman,

The hardest part here is learning identifiers, is that what they teach you in C++?

What the hell are identifiers at the beginning? If a person doesn't know what a loop is ))
They don't need to be taught, they are all described in the documentation.
A person needs a base first, and then the mql syntax.

Roman:

What the hell are identifiers at the start? If you don't know what a cycle is))

Read the threads I suggested. Everything is clear and easy to understand there, with acknowledgments from users, and addressed to MQL, not to c++.

With C++ you can only get the basic rules of a function, and the one who knows and uses all identifiers rules here

Fast235:

And where are you taking him then, read the topics I suggested yourself, everything is easy and clear there, with user acknowledgements, and specifically addressed to MQL, not to c++

Leading to a meaningful programming and not the birth of another woeful coder.

Roman:

That's who you don't need to listen to.
The person asking the question, I'm sorry I don't know myself ))
Gloom.

Please excuse me but I wouldn't want this thread to devolve into an altercation between forum members. Believe me, I care about the opinion of any participant. Time will put everything in its place, who was right and who was wrong. I am always respectful to all participants, because your level of knowledge is several orders of magnitude higher than that of any other average person.

So once again I ask you to be restrained in your attitude to each other!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Roman:

Leading into meaningful programming, not the birth of another woeful coder.

I don't think you can use MQL features if you know c++

Reason: