Creating a robot

Need the right direction for a newbie, I feel like I'm going around in circles

Guide-Forum-Stories-Compiler-Errors (and so on in a circle each time).

I think I learn something new, but I get a feeling I'm severely depressed, I cannot open even basic order when starting an EA. I need someone to shine a torch in the deepest part of the night with no paths. I've lost my way and I'm still wandering.

Completely program, on opening a trade when it starts and please clarify what's what. Help me out a lot.

Роман Жилин:

I think I learn something new, but I get the feeling I'm severely depressed, I cannot open even basic order when starting an EA. I need someone to shine a torch in the deepest part of the night with no paths. I've lost my way and I'm still wandering.

Completely program, on opening a trade when it starts and please clarify what's what. Help me out a lot.

Do not go around in circles, specify the question. What exactly is wrong, what are you interested in?

VVT:

Don't go around in circles, be specific with your question. What exactly is wrong, what are you interested in?

How to open a deal. I think that's where I should start

Роман Жилин:
How to open a position. I think this is where I should start

The easiest thing to do is to understand how this expert works

here is the opening function

----------------------------

better to start with this MACD Sample.mq5 - it was easier for me to understand and after a year or so I understood how it works

Files:
CheckForOpen.PNG  103 kb

Роман Жилин:
How to open a trade. I think this is where I should start

I think the best way to start is to take a full C++ course since MQL5 is 95% C++, then read and understand the additional 5% of MQL5 tools, and then write your own Expert Advisor. If you have any questions come back here :)

VVT:

I think the best way to start is to take a full C++ course since MQL5 is 95% C++, then read and understand the additional 5% of MQL5 tools, and then write your own Expert Advisor. If you have any questions come back here :)

Thank you, I understand you got it all figured out, right?

VVT:

I think the best way to start is to take a full C++ course since MQL5 is 95% C++, then read and understand an additional 5% of MQL5 tools, and then write your own Expert Advisor. If you have any questions come back here :)

For example, I already know how a program should work and approximately what it will be like, how it will behave in certain situations. Do I have to learn the whole course for the sake of a narrowly defined action?

Роман Жилин:

Thank you, I take it you've got it all figured out, right?

Not yet. If you want to save time and money, go to freelancing

Роман Жилин:

I think I learn something new, but I get the feeling I'm severely depressed, I cannot open even basic order when starting an EA. I need someone to shine a torch in the deepest part of the night with no paths. I've lost my way and I'm still wandering.

Look in the code base, there are many experts there. Study the code of one of them thoroughly and you will understand. That your task can be programmed in no more than 30 minutes

VVT:

Not yet. If you want to save time and money, look into freelancing

I would hardly consider the knowledge I've gained in the field I'm interested in as a waste of time. If the subject is interesting and fascinating, why not spend my time on it)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Go to codebase, there are a lot of experts. Examine thoroughly the code of one of them and you will understand. That your task is programmed in no more than 30 minutes

Thanks, I thought about looking at it from this side, but I didn't dare, as foreign codes, especially with English comments, are a mess for me. At least I thought so. I'll keep in mind that it's worth going through the whole code with the reference book.

Reason: