[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 802

On the H1 EUR-USD chart and look, the entry points are ok, the question is how to get the right data from it to the EA.

It's clear without words.

Well, is the indicator profitable in general? I actually asked how to get signals from it for an EA, not what's better or worse... and we'll figure out the periods)

BeerGod:
Well, is the indicator profitable in general? I actually asked how to get signals from it for an EA, not what's better or worse... and we'll figure out the periods)
I think this is the best way to get the signals you need for your forex Expert Advisor.

Then please explain how to use the indicator you are talking about to "extract" the signals for the EA ?

BeerGod:
Then please explain how to use the indicator you are talking about to "extract" the signals for the EA ?
The easiest way is to use the zero cross signals. In the way I showed you, you need to enter an additional smoothing line in the indicator. If it is present the signals can be formed as it is done in the MACD Sample Expert Advisor.

Let's move on.

Due to limitations of the maximum volume of market orders of the instrument being traded on this type of trading account, we have to manually average the volume of the positively correlated instrument - I have already explained this issue in detail in the past.

Today's situation:

Roman.:

Let's move on.

Due to limitations of the maximum volume of market orders of the instrument being traded on this type of trading account, we have to manually average the volume of the positively correlated instrument - I have already explained this issue in detail in the past.

The situation as of today:

which one is real?

vladds:

which one is the real one?
Three guesses! :-)

vladds:

which one is the real one?
The third one.
Reason: