Clarification from the Administration - page 4

Alexey Viktorov:

Be honest and you won't have such questions. And you won't get any complaints about the contacts in your profile. Take a closer look at freelancing. How many personal orders there? And these are people who have contacts of each other. It's not the contacts that are the problem. It's the tricky part.

i'm being honest. i don't have contacts on my profile.

Mikhail Pityugov:

I'm honest. I don't have any contacts on my profile.

Although I am not very honest, I do not have any contacts apart from Skype. I ignore social networks and Skype very rarely. Nevertheless, I do take personal orders.

Good time.

Renat Fatkhullin:

No, it's not allowed.

Because it violates the interests of a third party, our service. You may have your own opinion, but this is our position.

Renat, please clarify one more question.

Here we have concluded an agreement on the site. From this point on, we can discuss the job and problematic issues in Skype voice on this and the next job?

We are not talking about taking the customer to the side. After voice discussion the job will be done here. This would increase productivity many times over. Because it is faster to talk than to write and you can discuss everything at once. It is also more convenient for the customer. They request voice communication all the time.

As far as I understand the rules it is not forbidden. Whichever way you look at it. But I (and probably most people here) are not willing to take the risk. So please tell me if you can or not.

Renat Fatkhullin:

No, it's not allowed.

Because the interests of a third party - our service - are infringed. You can have your own opinion, but that's our position.

Yes understandable position, people from all over the world gather here, any other forum is far behind.

It would be fair for developers to ban contacts as well as first private message from a person not in contact list.

Otherwise, people like Mikhail Pityugov work honestly, and someone discusses high things on the forum, an experienced programmer, but his profile contains 10 works. (10 is a random number).

If there are more jobs, the earnings from freelancing will increase for the company, and then the arbitrage will improve.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Теперь вы можете не только читать статьи и скачивать программы на языке MQL5, но и участвовать в обсуждении интересующих вас тем на Форуме, оставлять комментарии к статьям и опубликованным кодам. Кроме того, вы можете не только выкладывать собственные разработки в Code Base, но и публиковать Статьи, за которые мы предлагаем вознаграждение...

Mikhail Pityugov:

Good morning.

Renat, please clarify one more question.

We made an agreement on the website. From this moment on, we can discuss the job and problematic issues in Skype voice on this and the next job?

We are not talking about taking the customer to the side. After voice discussion the job will be done here. This would increase productivity many times over. Because it is faster to talk than to write and you can discuss everything at once. It is also more convenient for the customer. They request voice communication all the time.

As far as I understand the rules it is not forbidden. Whichever way you look at it. But I (and probably most people here) are not willing to take the risk. So please tell me if it is allowed or not.

Maybe Renat has no time to answer my question. Maybe someone from the Administration responsibly answer my question. I have been working here for 8 years and don't write about nonsense and trivial things. And this question affects everyone involved in Freelance. Answer please. At least in one word: may or may not.

The answer was given.

Three sides.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The answer has been given.

Three sides.

Renate. I only asked for one word. You wrote five words and didn't answer the question directly. Please answer "may" or "may not". Just one word.

I only want an answer to the most important questions, and as it turned out in the previous question, not all of the developers here have an understanding of what can and cannot be.

Hello again.

I do apologise for being probably so dumb and stubborn. But here's a typical example in a screenshot. Take a look at it please.

And then the customer creates a new job. Here it is:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/134938

In the job he wrote that he wants to communicate outside the site. There are a lot of requests.

Can't we make it clear and put it in the rules? Or we will continue to have a whimper here. And then the bans on feng shui. Why can not just go and write in the rules that can and what shall not. And ban for breaking the rules, not for the fact that someone has not thought of half a kilometre beyond what is written in the rules. Lots of jobs where contacts are asked or given. I'm throwing in violation. There's no reaction.

Or is it still okay to do that?

Can we get some clarity on this?

Freelance service at MQL5.com: COMPLICATED Custom Indicator and Expert Advisor Needed (Budget up to $1000)
Freelance service at MQL5.com: COMPLICATED Custom Indicator and Expert Advisor Needed (Budget up to $1000)
  • www.mql5.com
This project is for an ADVANCED developer only that has good communication skills in English and trading experience preferred (So you can understand what I am trying to accomplish). DO NOT ask me for the details or the ex4 files before we reach an agreement. An advanced developer should be able to work with the files and rules that I have...
Files:
Renaty.png  187 kb

Everything that is not forbidden is allowed. And it is forbidden to exchange contacts only at the stage of selecting a performer.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Everything that is not prohibited is allowed. Exchange of contacts is forbidden only at the stage of contractor selection.

not a fact. Renate wrote this:

Renat Fatkhullin:
The answer was given.

Three sides.

Dear Administration. Well, you can see from this thread that even among experienced programmers there is a difference of understanding of what is possible and what is not. They have opposing opinions. Why cannot you just answer directly if you may or not? And most importantly, let it be written into the rules. Is it so difficult? I am not asking for any preferences or easing of regulations. I am only asking for clarity so that everyone works on a level playing field.

Reason: