Please advise - How to rewrite an indicator from Rulang to MQL4(four) ? - page 4

Urman Ru:

Hello Alexey. Apparently I must consider myself born under a lucky star if you suddenly had an attack of charity, but unfortunately the star flew so fast that I did not have time to make a wish.

I fixed something in the indicator, in particular a_MFI[i-1] = (High[i-1] - Low[i-1])/a_Volume[i-1] , but the flower has not opened.

Yes, you are right, made from scratch is always better than redone, if you know how to do it.

The essence of my idea.

We construct fractals on the basis of only GREEN bars, but not on High and Low, and on Volume and MFI, i.e. Fractal F(0) = V(0)>V(1) and V (0) >V(2) and V (0) >V(-1) and V (0) >V(-2) and MFI(0)>MFI(1) and MFI (0) >MFI(2) and MFI (0) >MFI(-1) and MFI (0) >MFI(-2), if Fractal F(0) itself is Close ( 0) >Open (0), then Fractal F(0) upwards, if Close (0) <Open ( 0), then Fractal F(0) is downwards and then it is necessary to draw support and resistance lines by these Fractals; it is interesting that value (i) is actual up to (5) , after it the fractals repeat. I implemented that idea in Rulang in Rumus, but what I wrote in Rulang is not readable in MT4, that's a problem.

If I'm not an expert in MQL4 I had to look for an indicator, that is close to mine in numbers and letters and I found "olyakish_fractals_01", but it has another idea and I decided to rewrite it according to my idea, but alas, it has not worked so far.

If you suddenly feel another attack of charity, you can look it and give me advice what I've rewritten, or just write an indicator, no matter how the hell while God is sleeping.

Regards!

What is MFI

Alexey Viktorov:
What is MFI

As far as I understand MQL4, but maybe I'm wrong, MFI=( High- Low)/Volume .

Williams and Rulang have k=(H-L)/V .

If not, show a screenshot of what it looks like.
Files:
ihz.mq4  6 kb

Take a look at the picture and check if this is how it should be at M15 EURUSD

Files:
00.png  40 kb

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If not, show me a screenshot of what it looks like.

There is a strange coincidence in the names of the indicator. I called it HZ_Fractals. What is hz? ))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If not, show a screenshot of what it looks like.

This is what came out. Alas, not at all.

Alexey Viktorov:

Look at the picture and check if this is how it should be at M15 EURUSD

I did not enter the euro. I left it as the default franc, but it is obvious that it is not the same.

Alexey Viktorov:

and here is the euro at 15

Urman Ru:

I did not enter the euro. I left the franc as the default, but you can see that it is not the same.

Does it look like fractals?

Alexey Viktorov:

I think everything is OK on the picture!) As it was planned, I should add levels and then I will be able to say for sure.

Reason: