The evolution of the hamster. The transition to the exchange. - page 5

gobirzharf:

Yes, you're right, while I'm at it) Well, I need to be quiet and listen to you.

You are talking about a strategy in spot forex, am I reading you right?

A strategy is needed in any market. Just manually checking the profitability of the strategy on the quotes history is very time consuming and painstaking.

khorosh:

A strategy is needed in any market. But manually checking the profitability of a strategy on the quotes history is a very time consuming and laborious task.

And your quotes are from which market, on which data do you check the profitability of your strategies?

gobirzharf:

And your quotes are from which market, on which data do you test the profitability of your strategies?

What does it matter? What market do you work in, that's where you get your quotes from.

khorosh:

Cтратегия нужна на любом рынке.

Okay. I see your point. Thank you. ( chuckles)

gobirzharf:

The conclusion is as follows: stock exchange or forex. It is the same) It is cheaper on Forex.

I do not want to become a pro-participant, a market maker and other professionals who earn money - not interesting and I do not have such skills (I'm not a mathematical mind, let's say).

Comments such as "you can not blame the mirror if your face is crooked" from the evil one and the prof, the rest, if there is a non-professional, plum, and will not write so.

Option earnings I see that on the stock exchange (higher probability that they will pay), that the forex (low probability that they will pay, if they are lucky, more or less good money):

IT'S A RIP-OFF.

To ride the movement and that's it. In the long run, plum. Like)

Expert opinion?

I got to know Forex in the winter of '95/'96. To make a profit, you need knowledge, experience, erudition, understanding of the subject. Your actions do not concern me, do what you want - your right.

gobirzharf:

The conclusion is as follows: stock exchange or forex. It is the same) It is cheaper on Forex.

I am not interested in becoming a pro-participant, a market maker and other professionals who earn money and have no such skills (I'm not of a mathematical mind, let's say).

Comments such as "you can not blame the mirror if your face is crooked" from the evil one and the prof, the rest, if there is a non-professional, merge, and will not write so.

Option earnings I see that on the stock exchange (higher probability that they will pay), that the forex (low probability that they will pay, if they are lucky, more or less good money):

IT'S A RIP-OFF.

To ride the movement and that's it. In the long run, plum. Like)

Expert opinion?

With your approach to trading I advise you to stay on the FOREX

Алексей Тарабанов:

I was introduced to Forex in the winter of 95/96. To make a fortune, you need knowledge, experience, erudition and an understanding of the subject. Your actions are none of my business, do what you like - your right.

Yeah I get it, I can't find the front door yet)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You fucking said it... you have to work(!!!). Not to write miracle-mega bullshit, but to do it yourself, regularly, sober, every day, at exactly the right time, carefully...and even to draw conclusions.

Also, tell me that you have to sort out your results at the weekend and plan your week...:-)

Are you also in Forex? I don't believe it)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Currency only instruments in these troubled times. Dollar and gold - obviously, but only gold for the long term. You can play in euros and stocks in St. Petersburg, but all capitalisation is in gold and the like, or reinvest for the first time. You need qualified investor status to work with shares, it costs 6 million and there are a few more conditions. Well, the trading is simple: we select an instrument with sufficient volatility on some TF, then: a down candle closed - I buy it, an up candle closed - I sell it. Discount the profit into the gold. Market closely monitors 3-4 times a day: time of Central Bank interventions, time of main deals at the Interbank market, opening of the Americans and closing of London. That's it.

Can you elaborate on the trading conditions? What if there are two candlesticks in a row, then buy on each of them? Or only one market position at a time if there are takeoffs and stops...

Vitalii Ananev:
The main thing is not to speculate, it's a way of losing your deposit in the long run. If you speculate, either on forex, or on the stock market, the strategy should have a take profit ratio of two or better three stoplosses of 3 to 1. Thus, even if you have a 50% share of profitable and 50% of losing trades you will be in the black.
I was always amused by such messages, and if the price doesn't reach pips two because of such a takeoff and turns around in the other direction... and again a stop loss... it is clear that a strategy is important there... If the price moves with a 1 to 1 ratio and i.e. it always breaks through the TP, not always, but 80% of the time... It is impossible to trade on the plus side?
This is on the question of should...
Immediately 10 or better 100 to 1 set, then on the fig on the plunge or the movement, you can be on TS even at 9 or 99 losses to be in the pluses, but the option of realistic possible picture that will not take a single time ... but what potential!!! :-)
Reason: