Withdrawal paypal - > to sberbank card -> normal? - page 4

Good afternoon!

With pipal the withdrawal to the bank account is very good, i.e. there is little commission.

1-3 days so on average.

I have not had any interruptions until now.

Alexander Ivanov:

Good afternoon!

With pipal the withdrawal to the bank account is very good, i.e. there is little commission.

1-3 days so on average.

I have not had any interruptions until now.

Yes, indeed, even penny payments came in less than 3 days.

and that's considering it was a weekend.

Let me ask a tricky question, has anyone already "whitened" these receipts from paypal into a bank account?

"UseCardpay for direct withdrawals to Visa and Mastercard". - that's what it says on the Payments page on the LK here.

Here, it is written in Russian, Mastercard is available. Or is it written in vain and it does not work?

CARDPAY - Acquirer
  • www.cardpay.com
Cardpay is a licensed ecommerce acquirer and a payment service provider for online businesses

Alexandr Gavrilin:

I'll ask a tricky question: has anyone already "whitewashed" these receipts from paypal to a bank account?

Why is it tricky? I've tried withdrawing money from pakel to my bank account in both roubles and dollars and everything arrives in roubles.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Let me ask a tricky question, has anyone whitened these receipts from paypal into a bank account yet?

It's very easy to whiten any receipts nowadays, register as self-employed, you give 6% voluntarily

Alexandr Gavrilin:

I have a tricky question, has anyone whitened these Paypal receipts into a bank account yet?

Is the IRS really that particular about it?

Andrey Dik:

Why so tricky? I withdraw money from the stick to my bank account normally, and I've tried to withdraw in roubles and dollars - everything comes in roubles.

Are you an individual entrepreneur? Do you pay taxes on these withdrawals? That's the point of whitewashing.

Withdrawals to mastercard still don't work through this service.

Pavel Kolchin:

Nowadays it is very easy to whitewash any receipts, register as self-employed, give 6% voluntarily

and he doesn't need it)

Besides, the self-employed are only allowed to register in four regions so far.

The tax office can come at any time. In the 8 years I have been a sole proprietorship, there has only been one desk audit, but a spot check can come at any time (
Reason: