Do you remember, what was your first real trade closing status?

• 47% (23)
  • 18% (9)
  • 4% (2)
  • 31% (15)
Total voters: 49

My first trade closing status was in good profit, then I started to see dreams, thought from 1st trade result, forex is not so tough, very soon will be millionaire, then running and running and now counting penny, not million dollar.

Ha ha haaa, Honestly said.  

Result will not be real

Ollymd:
Result will not be real

You mean Poll result?

But I can say from my practical experience, lot of my friends started their real trading with profit. There is some reason.

First time all trader take the entry very carefully,

They start with 0.01 lot, which is not much big lot to give pain,

First stage not try to jump, no hedging, no martingale, no EA,

First time trade start beside of demo practice,

First time feel scared high impact news and stay safe from trading, etc etc. 

But when they start random trading, all the issues push them to take more and more risk and finally we know, what is the result.

Thanks. 

nirob76:

First time all trader take the entry very carefully,

They start with 0.01 lot, which is not much big lot to give pain,

Lol, not all traders are so careful. I was greedy and I started with 0.8 lot the very first day (on 20k account), and a day later 2.5 lot. I revised my approach when I was -10%, but the trading turned to be very boring then :)  I still have record of entire 6-year history in the terminal.

Ovo:
Lol, not all traders are so careful. I was greedy and I started with 0.8 lot the very first day (on 20k account), and a day later 2.5 lot. I revised my approach when I was -10%, but the trading turned to be very boring then :)  I still have record of entire 6-year history in the terminal.

Wow !!! That's great bro. Your starting balance was smart amount i.e. 20K, So, 0.08 was very small lot for you, but how many traders can start with smart amount?

Everywhere some exceptional is there, you are one of them. That's why let me say "Congratulations" after 6 years lol.

Cheers. Wish you more success. 

Reason: