Central Bank restrictions on unqualified investors. - page 10

prostotrader:

The gift of the Currency strategy

The essence of the TS.

The difference between the current Eu and Si futures changes quite dramatically over the life of those futures.

The Eu/Si ratio is a synthetic ED, with the original being a guide for the synthetic ED (copying the western one almost instantly).

By selling Eu and buyingSi (when the difference between them is large, 14000-15000 rbl.) we expect a profit of

2500 - 3000 rubles per 1 pair of contracts, since the historical difference between them is 9000-11000 rubles.

Conversely, Buying Eu and selling Si when the difference between them is 8000-8500 rbl.

Added

For example, the current Eu and Si would give you a guaranteed potential earnings of 14000- 8500 = 5500 rubles for 1 pair of contracts

Before you trade on the Exchange, you need to get rid of the FOREX psychology completely...

Tell me please, is it you are counting by Last price?

Alexey Viktorov:

Please tell me, are you counting at Last prices?

I don't think so. It is more accurate to take the best price in the cup. For the contract you buy, you take the Ask price and for the contract you sell, you take the Bid price. We should watch that the needed number of contracts is in the slippage, otherwise if we buy and sell 100 contracts, and there are only 50 in the slippage window, we can get slippage.

Alexey Viktorov:

Please tell me, are you counting at Last prices?

No, I do it by Close, but it doesn't matter, the important thing is that the difference is quite large.

In general, this indicator is only for history checks.

If the spread is narrowed (8000 - 8500 RUB), we buy Eu at ASK(Eu) and sell Si at BID(Si).

If spread is widened (14000 - 15000 RUB), Eu is sold at BID(Eu) and Si is bought at ASK(Si)

Files:
Eu-Si.mq5  14 kb

Here is the full indicator.

The minimum and maximum have been removed, otherwise nothing is visible.

Yellow line - historical data

Red - "Sell" price of 1 pair of contracts (spread is widened)

Lime line - the "buy" price of a pair of contracts (the spread is narrowed).

Files:
Eu-Si.mq5  16 kb

In 3 trading days, the dirty profit was just over 1,000 roubles. ("sale" from 14000) per pair

prostotrader:

If you don't know exactly how to make money on the exchange, it doesn't mean it's not possible,

it does not mean that it is not possible...

Added

The gift of strategy "Currency"

The essence of TS

The difference between the current futures Eu and Si changes quite a lot over the life of these futures.

The Eu/Si ratio is a synthetic ED, the original of which is a guide for the synthetic ED (copies the western one almost instantly).

By selling Eu and buyingSi (when the difference between them is large, 14000-15000 rbl.) we expect a profit of

2500 - 3000 rubles per 1 pair of contracts, since the historical difference between them is 9000-11000 rubles.

Conversely, Buying Eu and selling Si when the difference between them is 8000-8500 rbl.

Added

For example, the current Eu and Si would give you a guaranteed potential earnings of 14000- 8500 = 5500 rubles for 1 pair of contracts

Before you trade on the Exchange, you need to get rid of the FOREX psychology completely...

Hello. The difference of 8000-8500 may hold for a year. Isn't it?

diman1982:

Hello. A difference of 8000-8500 can last a year. Can't it?

It can, or it can for 1 day.

N-r for yesterday -800 rub.

Added

Or it can also jump 200rub in 20 minutes....

I understand if the dollar index goes up, the difference will go down

diman1982:
I understand that if the dollar index rises, the difference will decrease.

It is not all so straightforward, because in addition tothe euro, other currencies are also taken into account when calculating the dollar index.

Vitalii Ananev:

... and there's only 50 in the glass, you can get slippage.

Who prevents you from gaining a position in portions?

Reason: