Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 5

Uladzimir Izerski:

If the MASH was a sine wave? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?! How much money would all the peeps attracted to forex be!!!!!!!!

Especially physicists and mathematicians. Oooooooooooooooo!!!!! Creepy just like that.))))))))

I see the club of trillionaires are physicists, followed by the petty ones who only pump dough from Mars.))))))))))

The rest of the billionaires only pump money from the moon.))

And me, as a simple musician, only from WM?

BINGO! So that's the key question! We need to make the MA become a sine wave!!!!! I'm asking you to change the price so that the MA becomes a pure sine wave.

And everyone changes the MA to get a sine wave from the price chart.

Vasily Belozerov:

BINGO! So that's the key question! We need to make the MA become a sine wave!!!!! I'm asking you to change the price so that the MA becomes a pure sine wave.

And everyone is changing the MA to get a sine wave from the price chart.

You want to change the laws of nature.

Well not serious for an analyst. Even I, as a musician, understand that if I change something the music will not work.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, not serious for an analyst. Even I, as a musician, understand that if I change something, the music won't work.

I respect musicians, but you are not a nuclear physicist :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, not serious for an analyst. Even I, as a musician, know that if I change something, the music won't work.

All right, you can change the amplitude in your music?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, not serious for an analyst. Even I, as a musician, know that if I change something, the music won't work.

Do you know the joke about two friends who are drummers and a violinist?

Vasily Belozerov:

I respect musicians, but you are not a nuclear physicist :)

Thank you!

I respect nuclear physicists too.

But the topic here is not-not nuclear reactions, but simple monetary relations.

That's what we're going to talk about.

You're going to present theories. Everyone else will oppose you. Patience and only patience. As in a nuclear reaction)))

Vasily Belozerov:
Do you know the joke about two friends who are drummers and a violinist?

I don't envy you if you fall out with a drum)))

You can see it from afar.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't envy you if you fall out with a drum)))

You can see it from afar.

No, not that anecdote. So where's the answer about amplitude?

Vasily Belozerov:

No, not that anecdote. So where's the answer about amplitude?

What do you want to catch the amplitude on? On the MAUs? On the offset of the MAs?

The MAUs were in the title).

Amplitude has to hold on to something. I need an axis.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What do you want to catch the amplitude on? On the MAUs? On the offset of the MAs?

The MAUs were in the title).

Amplitude has to hold on to something. I need an axis.

What's the rule about answering a question with a question, aren't you from Odessa? I repeat: is it possible to change the amplitude in music? Please answer to the point. For example, there is no amplitude in music.

Reason: