I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. Where do I start as a beginner ? - page 2

Anastasia Vasilenko:

I want to learn the programming language for the MT5 terminal. where would a beginner start learning ?

If there are any lessons ? or tutorials ?

You need all the required set of libraries in MT5, learn / write based on them.

#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  
#include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\DealInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\OrderInfo.mqh>

The materials as already said - there are in the articles, that is enough if you want.

If there is any lesson ? Or if there is any training material, please do not use it.

Anastasia Vasilenko:

I want to learn a programming language for the MT5 terminal. where do I start as a beginner ?

Any lessons or tutorials?

You can't learn MT5 on your own.

multiplicator:
Skip the advice on learning mt5. you won't learn it yourself.

Don't talk nonsense. If you're too lazy to master it, then don't lead others astray!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't talk nonsense. If you are too lazy to master it, then don't lead others astray!

Why mislead the girl. she will start and get nowhere.

Anastasia Vasilenko:

I want to learn a programming language for the MT5 terminal. where would a beginner start ?

If you don't know any other programming languages, don't bother. You do not know any other programming languages.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't talk nonsense. If you are too lazy to master it, then don't lead others astray!

And if she starts and drops out, do you undertake to help her follow through?

multiplicator:
Why mislead the girl? She'll start and get nowhere.

Everyone who wanted to start has already achieved it. Those who look for reasons won't get anywhere in 50 years.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everyone who wanted to start has already achieved it. And those who look for reasons will certainly not achieve anything in 50 years.

So you're going to help her if she can't do what you tell her to do?

You have to take responsibility for what you say.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If you don't know any other programming languages, don't bother. It is not real.

Yuri, well, everyone starts somewhere.

I started with .php, then I studied .js because without it, writing something normal is simply not realistic. When .js was supplemented with jquery library, it was a joy, but you had to learn it. Many people wrote then that it was nonsense and you should only use pure .js, later everyone moved to using jquery, because libraries are cool.

When I touched forex, I studied .mql because I needed to, even though it was hard, it's not the same as php and js.

So all that matters is the desire.

Anastasia Vasilenko:

I want to learn a programming language for the MT5 terminal. where do I start as a beginner ?

If you can't make it, write to Muzichenka in person.

let him explain to you what he wrote here.

#include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  
#include <Trade\AccountInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\DealInfo.mqh>
#include <Trade\OrderInfo.mqh>

let him give you a free lesson on classes, how to write and use them.
Reason: