Is the advisor ordered on a turnkey basis or in parts? - page 5

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You are talking outright nonsense.

Don't mislead customers and the uninformed who read your posts.

Your: "Validation checks if the Expert Advisor is ready for real use" - NO, it DOES NOT.

What validation checks is described herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555 with examples of all codes for both terminals -- it mainly checks for borderline settings of lot, take, stop -- these are mainly problems of settings and not problems of real trading (it's a stretch to talk about trailing stops and autocalculated stop/stop/lot levels).

The problems of real trading are different - it's stability on reboots, understanding of your positions, working of signals, trade orders at requotes and the like - validation doesn't do such checks.

p.s. When putting an EA into circulation on the marketplace -- the fullest set of checks is required -- but when developing, not all of the checks are critical and not all of them make sense at the initial stage, increasing the cost of development prematurely.

Andrey, if you can't read then that's your problem, and attacking others here is useless.
If an EA is not validated (except for No trade operations in case of complex algorithms) is it ready for real trading? NO IT IS NOT!
Open your link and read the first paragraph so as not to embarrass yourself)

If what you send to customer does not pass validation (except for exception) then you should stop misleading customers and stop providing services in this direction.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

make yourself clear, i quoted you, but now you're shifting on the fly.

then why don't most performers follow this logic?

You write obvious truths for a normal developer, moreover it is even described in a textbook if I haven't forgotten. But most, as it turns out, cannot even follow simple logic.

You drew such a conclusion from your correspondence here? genius.
You could have opened my profile and seen my code. Are you sure you're a moderator? )))

Your fresh codes are not there, there are 3 years old codes in the kodobase

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Your latest codes are not available, there are 3 years old ones in the kodobase

its enough ) make a 3 year old discount, in part to the fact that only functions from mql4 are used, before the big upgrade of this language towards mql5.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

Andrew, if you can not read, that's your problem, and attacking others here is useless.
If the EA is not validated (except for No trade operations in case of complex algorithms) is it ready for real trading? NO IT IS NOT!
Open your link and read the first paragraph so as not to embarrass yourself)

If what you send to customer does not pass validation (except for exception) then you should stop misleading customers and stop providing services in this direction.

I am far from perfect and am constantly working on myself and my code.

My functionality is improved on a regular basis and is as responsive as possible, but ... Always within the limits of practical sense.

My Expert Advisors are all, without exception, developed for real trading - because in order to write "either for tester" or "for real", one should have know-how for real trading and know-how for tester separately - it is clear that if the developer has such a set of rules, he is a charlatan.

Not all of the checks that are required to pass validation -- I think it's critical to have software -- some can be brought in manually.

Any development is paid for by the customer -- and there's no need to scam them out of pocket.

You're beating yourselves how super-duper developer you are and that your codes pass validation, while 80% of developers in freelance are lacking brains - it's called "cheap jokes and don't stand around".

Nikolay Khrushchev:

its enough ) make allowance for 3 years, in part for the fact that only functions from mql4 are used, before the big upgrade of this language in the direction of mql5.

Every pro in every field progresses every day, although some stand still and sometimes degrade.

If you take a correction for "time", those codes are not up to date

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

All development is paid for by the customer -- there's no need to scam them out of money.

You're beating yourselves up, saying that you're a super-duper developer and that your code passes validation, while 80% of freelance developers here have no brains - it's called "cheap nonsense and don't stick around".

no one is baiting them for money, i think it should be in the base.
Too bad you think so.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Not all of the checks that are required to pass validation -- I think it's critical to take into account programmatically -- some things can be taken out to the manual control level.

OK, let's say I agree here.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

That's your conclusion. It's too bad you think so.

No one is guessing and inventing -- just reading what you write:

Nikolay Khrushchev:

yet 8 out of 10 don't have the brains to do it.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

Dmitry, that's what it's all about - the illiterate/lazy ones don't even do that.)
What to say about the rest of the code then?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No one is guessing or inventing -- just reading what you write:

that's how you read it, not me)
Once again, I think it should be in the base, because if an EA cannot pass validation (except for exceptions), it is not ready to trade on a real/demo account.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

that's how you read it, not me)

Actually, it's all perfectly clear now - you're a blabbermouth, an empty shell, in short.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Actually, it's pretty clear what's going on with you now.

At best, you're a blabbermouth who can't be held accountable for what he says.

If you have a wild imagination, that's your problem. The man wrote exactly what he wrote. Keep your fantasies to yourself if you don't know how to communicate.

Reason: