My approach. The core is the engine. - page 174

OK, the puck is now on my side. This month (at the end), I'll release the engine and builder.

Then I'll do a full vis. GUI builder.

ZS. Understanding how it works has gotten to the point where I can easily scroll through it in my head.))

Реter Konow:

The difference is that you popularise external sharpe connection in articles. YOU CREATE TRUST. This is an excuse for attackers to take advantage of that trust and throw viral versions. Especially since your adapter is simple and easy to make.

as they say in the army: it's not a question of salary.

contact the MT developers, it's their initiative or rather the concept of MT development, convince them that your experience in data and system protection is important, then they may disable C# support, as well as .dll in MT4/MT5 terminals

;)

Igor Makanu:

as they say in the army: it is not a salary issue

Contact the MT developers, it's their initiative or rather the concept of MT development, convince them that your experience in data and system protection is important, then they will probably disable C# support, as well as .dll in MT4/MT5 terminals

;)

Well, that's at their own risk. I have expressed my concerns, which I think are justified.

As I said, the C# solution is not detrimental to my project, it only helps. After all, I get to popularise my topic and contrast my solutions as safe. I'm not much inferior to C# graphics, and I'll have a visual editor too. And without it, you can rivet GUI on the basis of CIB code templates at a cosmic speed. Here, my solution could give even Sharpe a head start.

Реter Konow:

Answer this question, though:

Here you've made this open source adapter on GitHub. And you talk about the vast possibilities of C#, such as the ability to port anything to a file sandbox. And you think, that nobody will add to this adapter what he wants, and won't start distributing closed virus version? And there won't be any suckers who'll take it?

Can I get in trouble?

You should learn to use firewall, it's not hard to make terminal process and all spawned threads/processes can only connect to the broker address (at least in linux).

Can I ask a counter-question: where's the guarantee that an editor/player/anything else downloaded from the net won't have a virus that will look for a running terminal?

pavlick_:

Can I get in trouble?

You need to learn how to use a firewall, it's not hard to make the terminal process and all spawned threads/processes only be able to connect to the broker address (at least in linux).

May I ask a counter-question? Where is the guarantee that the editor/player/any_other_tool downloaded from the net will not contain a virus which will search for a running terminal?

Eh, you forget the specifics. They are trying to pull MT5 to the leaders, and here is such a convenient security hole in the terminal's positions. Do you think the competitors are fools? Well, well...

It is one thing if the virus is in an unrelated program, but it is another thing if it is a utility program designed for the terminal. In the minds of people who are not smart, it would be that the terminal encourages viruses.

Реter Konow:

Tested with Oleg Papkov. You can ask him how it works.

What I needed, Pyotr and I did. My thanks to him. We also made a simulator in the tester. Everything suits me fine. I have offered him (my impudence knows no bounds :)) to continue the development, so that the engine may work with several Expert Advisors, but neither he nor I have time for that. I am busy with other things at the moment. Maybe we will continue when.

Oleg Papkov:

What I needed, Peter and I did. Thanks to him. At the same time the simulator in the tester was also made. I am satisfied with everything. I have offered him (my impudence knows no bounds :)) to continue the development, so that the engine may work with several Expert Advisors, but neither he nor I have time for that now. I am busy with other things at the moment. Maybe we will continue when.

In the near future, if you are free for one day, we will test the work of the engine with several EAs. By the end of the month. ))

Oleg Papkov:

They also made a simulator in the tester.

in the MT5 simulator?

Igor Makanu:

in MT5 simulator?

So far only in MT4.

Reason: