My approach. The core is the engine. - page 116

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Kernel-engine based products are NOT allowed to be sold on the market under current market rules.

On common sense, you can't use the "kernel-engine" in your software either. There is no release, no versioning, no compatibility control, nothing... There is a Peter who will crank out an interface that will be nailed to some piece of shit, which must be searched through 200 pages of forum.

In about thirty years the spaceships based on Sir Peter's bucket propeller will be furrowing the expanse of the Grand Theatre, and the bucketnauts brought up in the best petro-traditions will be soaring majestically through the halls of conservatories in the skillfully created bucket-canvas in no less skillful bucket-weightlessness, leaning on the bucket..., on just the bucket - only it did not succumb to petro-education...

I say exactly... Just give me a sketch.

Artyom Trishkin:

In thirty years' time, Sir Peter's Bucketwheel-based spaceships will be plying the expanse of the Grand Theatre, and the bucketnauts brought up in the best petro-traditions will soar majestically through the halls of conservatories in the skillful bucket-canvas of no less skillful bucket-weightiness, leaning back on the bucket..., just the bucket - only it has not succumbed to petro-education...

I say exactly... Just give me a sketch.

You shouldn't laugh. They've been inventing grails here for years, and no one's laughing. And Peter makes a perfectly realizable thing - and everyone laughs. It's a miracle.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You shouldn't laugh. The Grails have been invented here for years, and no one laughs. And Peter does a perfectly realizable thing and everyone laughs. It's a miracle.

I'm helping Peter push his boundaries. It's all in jest form, of course. How can one not smile here in this thread (one of many that are exactly the same in terms of TC majesty)?

Artyom Trishkin:

Helping Peter push his boundaries. All in joking form of course. How can you not smile here in this thread (one of many that are exactly the same in terms of TC majesty)?

By the way, in Canada you can now legally push the boundaries of perception :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
By the way, in Canada you can now legally push the boundaries of perception :-)

I don't know what plantations Peter buys cigarettes from even without Canada, but judging by the majestic way he presents himself - great ones...

Реter Konow:

You don't have to wait for the release. Put your TOR and window sketches here. Will do.

I was gonna say no at first. But then I thought about it and... Well... Let's test your engine on dynamic vs. static. I'll send you the simple terms of reference tomorrow.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I wanted to say no at first. But then I thought about it and... Well... Let's test your engine on dynamic vs static. I'll send you the simple terms of reference tomorrow.

Okay.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

... Let's test your engine on dynamic vs static...

Explain please. I don't know what you mean by that.

Abarjaca. The dream... I'll have all the forum programmers lined up to get their portion of gui))))) What's one forum? The English part too, everyone is even learning Russian now... In fact, the whole world is lining up now. Napoleons are resting.

Реter Konow:

Please explain. I don't understand what you mean.

Memory management modes in PL/1. In MQL Dynamic is the usual mode, while Static is implemented in the form of variables of the appropriate type. There are also Controlled and Bazed modes. IN PL/1. Read Dostoevsky.

Reason: