Selection criteria in the Marketplace - page 2

Sprut112:
I downloaded the Demo EA and in the Strategy Tester it shows more than 90% of successful trades. What may be the catch
I downloaded the demo and my Expert Advisor shows more than 90% of the trades:
I downloaded the Demo EA and in the Strategy Tester it shows more than 90% of successful trades. What may be the catch

You need to see how the EA trades on the visualisation. If it breaks the level and takes a short take with a trailing edge, slippage and spread widening will kill all profits on the real. If the averaging and martingale, then perhaps just the history section is favourable. The quality of modelling determines a lot.... There are a lot of nuances. If you send me a link in private, we can together see what's what.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

You need to see how the EA trades on the visualisation. If it breaks the level and takes a short take with a trailing edge, slippage and spread widening will kill all profits on the real. If the averaging and martingale, then perhaps just the history section is favourable. The quality of modelling determines a lot.... There are a lot of nuances. If you send me the link in your personal message, we can together see what's what.

Or, as an option, just a very good adviser)

Vasiliy Kolesov:

You need to see how the EA trades on the visualisation. If it breaks the level and takes a short take with a trailing edge, slippage and spread widening will kill all profits on the real. If the averaging and martingale, then perhaps just the history section is favourable. The quality of modelling determines a lot.... There are a lot of nuances. If you send me the link in your personal message, we can together see what is what.

I have in my TS League a lot of experts who are not afraid of slippage or spread widening, who do not use averaging or martingale, and who have 90% of trades on the plus side. But put it on the demo and you get a drastically different picture.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

You need to see how the EA trades on the visualisation. If it breaks the level and takes a short take with a trailing edge, slippage and spread widening will kill all profits on the real. If the averaging and martingale, then perhaps just the history section is favourable. The quality of modelling determines a lot.... There are a lot of nuances. If you send me the link in your personal message, we can together see what is what.

I will be banned. I'm just curious. What's growing and the balance and the funds. Okay, so...

Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
  • www.mql5.com
Покупка торгового робота в MQL5 Маркете имеет одно большое преимущество перед всеми другими подобными предложениями -  вы можете устроить комплексную проверку предлагаемой автоматической системы прямо в терминале MetaTrader 5. Советник перед покупкой можно и нужно тщательно прогнать во всех неблагоприятных режимах во встроенном тестере торговых...

Igor Makanu:

test this way:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/586

Last month there was an Expert Advisor in the Market that had trades inside the Expert Advisor's code that the admins blocked the creator of,

to test such a Grail by creating a custom symbol and shifting the history for a month, at once there were significant drawdowns on the same part of the history - the history is the same, but the dates were just different ;)

I don't know about multicurrency EA, I haven't thought about how to test it

What do you mean, "stitched inside"?

Igor Makanu:

I just wrote that there was a precedent and I do not know how to test multicurrency EAs, the rest is just your conclusions, do not link them to me ;)

How do you test them, simple, in mt5.

Sprut112:
I downloaded a demo EA, it shows more than 90% of successful trades in the tester. What might be the catch

If you are a pipsitter, then there is no point in testing in mt4.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If you are a scalper, then there is no point in testing in mt4.

It does if the EA only opens orders on a new bar ( at opening prices).

Andrey Kolmogorov:

Has if advisor opens orders only on a new bar ( at opening prices).

Does not have

Reason: