[SERVICE DESK] Error in getting the time of the senior TF in the timer! - page 9

Vitaly Gorbunov:
Alexey you are requesting the data of the senior TF in the initis. There is no connection yet most likely there has returned an error. Try to make a request with the arrival of the first tick.
I can't check it, I'm at the cottage and didn't bring my tablet with me.

First read the code in its entirety, then draw conclusions.

Inite has a preliminary request to initiate data loading (and this is the developers' advice). The main request goes to OnCalculate() only after connection to server is established.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Read the code in full first, then draw conclusions.

Inite has a preliminary request to initiate data loading (and this is the developers' advice). The main request goes to OnCalculate() only after connection to the server is established.

It is difficult to analyze code from the phone because of width. Now only when I come back from summer cottage I will have a proper look.

have you tried another broker?
(where the characters are without prefixes, e.g. Metacquotes or A*****i)

Taras Slobodyanik:
Have you tried another broker?
(where the symbols are without prefixes, e.g. Metacquotes or A*****i)

No, I haven't. Do you think the result will be different?

Taras Slobodyanik:
have you tried another broker?
(where the symbols are without prefixes, e.g. Metacquotes or A*****i)

One bollocks:

2018.10.06 01:01:47.602 GBPUSD,M1: CheckCurrentWeekOpenTime: Время открытия текущей недели = 2018.10.01 00:00
2018.10.06 01:01:47.602 GBPUSD,M1: CheckCurrentDayOpenTime: Время открытия текущего дня = 2018.10.05 00:00
2018.10.06 01:01:47.602 GBPUSD,M1: CheckCurrentHourOpenTime: Время открытия текущего часа = 2018.10.05 22:00

The hour was supposed to be 23:00.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

One bollocks:

The hour was supposed to be 23:00.

Your time is out of sync, hence the problem.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Your time is out of sync, hence the problem.

No. The longer the terminal is switched off, the bigger the difference. On start-up, for reasons I don't understand, the time returns to when the terminal was switched off.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

No. The longer the terminal is switched off, the greater the difference. On start-up, for reasons I don't understand, the time returns to when the terminal was switched off.

Maybe the terminal falls asleep for some reason?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Maybe the terminal is falling asleep for some reason?

Try it yourself. Start the indicator, switch off the terminal and switch it back on when the new hour arrives.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Try it yourself. Start the indicator, switch off the terminal and switch it back on when the new hour arrives.

Naturally, it will return the switch-off time. The time when the data was up to date.

Reason: