MetaTester - Excessive Disk Usage

I'm running MetaTester 5 (build 1085) on two different Windows 7 (64 bit) computers. They've been running for a week now without a problem, but today I saw something weird. MetaTester suddenly increased hard drive usage drastically. Within 10 mins more than 200 GB of disk space was consumed my MetaTester. This kept on going for a while and I constantly got a Windows warning saying my drive is full. This happened on both PCs. Once I close MetaTeste, the space was cleared again and I got my 200 GB back. Is this a bug? Shouldn't there be some kind of disk limit for the testing.

goocreations:
I'm running MetaTester 5 (build 1085) on two different Windows 7 (64 bit) computers. They've been running for a week now without a problem, but today I saw something weird. MetaTester suddenly increased hard drive usage drastically. Within 10 mins more than 200 GB of disk space was consumed my MetaTester. This kept on going for a while and I constantly got a Windows warning saying my drive is full. This happened on both PCs. Once I close MetaTeste, the space was cleared again and I got my 200 GB back. Is this a bug? Shouldn't there be some kind of disk limit for the testing.
Please report to Service Desk. I recently had to replace one of my hard drives and reinstall windows on that machine (Win7 64bit ultimate)  due to unknown disk thrashing. Not saying it was MT but what you've reported is a bit worrying

We've already seen this issue.

Changes were made and will be available with next build.

At this moment you can stop your agents, remove log files and start agents again. 

I was about to make a new thread because of this issue.  I notice my ssd was low on space with a window message..  had 20gb free and than it was down to 500kbs... And found out meta tester is causing it.  So i re install it on my other normal hdd in the system which had 50gbs free and about 20min in its down to 12gbs..    So yea its a issue on the software side and not your hard drive.   My  ssd and hdds is in good shape and fresh install of windows also.

When will the next build be release?   

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one.

I also with same problem. Metatrader version 5 with build 2025.

The out of space causing some agents to become disabled.

I could see that temporary files with prefix name bar were created.

I need to have 500-600GB for a 3 year backtest with M1. Moved the Metaquotes folder to an extra drive for that ..

In my case most of the disk space  is used by the /temp folder located at : 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\123ABCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\temp 

Adapt path according to your Metatrader installation.

I noticed that sometimes the temp folder does not or take time to empty automatically. 

Reason: