Why programmers run away from customers - page 5

Vladimir Gribachev:

you're in trouble it's obvious.

The log? Here you go.

Great,

it's a mass mailing, it's against the rules here.

read the logs, had a laugh.

Thanks for the good cheer.

Mickey Moose:

read the logs, had a laugh.

thanks for the good cheer.

try it yourself.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I was $10 ) ) in tantrums about what a bastard I am. But for many (who don't freelance, but judge) the main thing is to jump up and scream hysterically.

The amount is absolutely irrelevant. The man paid for the service, and the artist went on a binge for a week, a promise to be absent for two days only has not been fulfilled. And still beats his chest "I'm right!!!". Why even put this story on the table in the first place?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

The amount is absolutely irrelevant. The person has paid for the service and the contractor has gone on a week-long binge and has only failed to keep his promise to be absent for two days. And then he beats his chest "I'm right!!!". Why even put this story on the table?

Volchansky is wrong, you big bully.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Without full upfront payment, the client receives the Expert Advisor and runs it in the tester. He becomes convinced that his TOR and trading strategy are a complete drain, decides that there is nothing to pay and disappears into the fog. This happens 100% of the time.

I've met someone like that. And even he didn't dissolve, he frankly said he didn't need a plummer. And that's not all!!! He had the nerve to address his next offer to write an advisor!

Fast528:

try it yourself )

Write to mushrooming his friends and advertising his products?

Mickey Moose:

Write to Gribachev why he is breaking into friends and advertising his products?

)))

Man, it's the first time I read this and it makes me want to hit you.

LOL

Mickey Moose:

Write to Gribachev, why is he breaking in as a friend and advertising his products?

almost, I do not like it when I add members who offer a lot of outright rubbish, programmers they may not be bad

sent to add, wait for a grade.

the score will be right.

Fast528:

Almost, I don't like it when members are added to me who offer a bunch of outrageous junk, programmers they may not be bad

sent to add, wait for the grade.

the score will be right.

What would you like? So they broke into friends and sent a photo like here I am in a leather mackintosh, and here without it, and here in the pool, and here in pants, here without them. And here's me pooping...

... They might not be bad programmers.
Reason: