After studying MQL5, how realistic it is to participate in Freelance. - page 5

Mihail Matkovskij:
It goes without saying. Select incomprehensible TK, and then refuse, is, like, a minus in the statistics, if I understand correctly. And in general, there is no desire to take everything in a row. And study all in a row to order and think, will not take, too, somehow not really wanted. So I decided to ask experienced performers. But if they say they will, then I'll give it a try.

Do not sign up for dubious jobs that directly violate the rules of the Freelance service: the application includes contact details (Skype, email, etc.), decompile (request to hack or just work with decompile - ban and excommunication from the service).

Mihail Matkovskij:
I've decided to try earning money with the Freelance service. But as I have never done freelancing and have only implemented my own ideas for sale in the Market service, I have a question: how do I start? That is, I have products, demo downloads, buyers, as well. But as a performer of orders I have absolutely no statistics. How do I get started with Freelance in my case?

After all, everyone, and everyone started in freelancing just that state :)

Vladimir Karputov:

Do not sign up for dubious jobs that directly violate the rules of the Freelance service: the application includes contact details (Skype, email, etc.), decompile (request to hack or just work with decompile - ban and excommunication from the service).

Of course. The one where it says "I want to do this job..." and where you have to tick the checkbox is read.

Mihail Matkovskij:
... How do I get started with Freelance in my case?

As a beginner - with dumping prices and deadlines

If you have something to say on the subject of the work - don't be silent, write a message, it will make your application stand out. Suggest a few implementation options to choose from, or show something similar if available. By the way - even properly constructed proposals are a big plus while others are few.

Don't delete your application if you haven't been selected - re-selections happen. Even after a freeze with termination.

By the way - at night (in Europe) performers go into a flat, and customers on the other side just wake up...

Alexander Puzanov:

As a beginner - with dumping prices and deadlines

If you have something to say on the subject of the work - don't be silent, write a message, it will make your application stand out. Suggest a few implementation options to choose from, or show something similar if available. By the way - even properly constructed proposals are a big plus while others are few.

Don't delete your application if you have not been selected - re-selections happen. Even after a freeze with termination.

By the way - at night (in Europe) performers go into a flat, and customers on the other side just wake up...

This is not a good phenomenon, like carrying goods to the cash register without queuing.

Mihail Matkovskij:
It goes without saying. Select incomprehensible TOR, and then refuse, is, like, a minus in the statistics, if I understand correctly. And in general, there is no desire to take everything in a row. And study all in a row to order and think, will not take, too, somehow not very desirable. So I decided to ask experienced performers. But if they say they will, then, I'll try.

I'm not a freelancer here, just an observer.

No one publishes ToR, usually a stream of thoughts and only after mutual love begin to agree on the ToR

Experienced freelancers from this particular service, am I right? On my side, it's just as I described.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not a good phenomenon, like carrying goods to the till without queuing.

The analogy is crooked - here the 'cash register' picks one, the rest of the queue goes to hell. And yes, reality exists irrespective of one's attitude to it.

What if, for example, I agree to a large number of tasks and start doing one of them, if the client agrees and several more clients follow, or if several more clients choose me at once? It turns out that I will only be able to do one job, and the others may let me down by a deadline. Won't this add a minus to my performer statistics?

Mihail Matkovskij:
What if I accept a large number of orders and I start to do one of them. If I get a good customer then I may be matched by another one or several customers? It turns out that I will only be able to do one job, and the others may let me down by a deadline. Won't this add a minus to my performer statistics?

- the percentage of delinquencies will increase. But it will increase anyway - overdue due to the customer's fault, the local statistics hangs on the contractor

- yes, be prepared to work on the afterburner.

- with the customer can negotiate - now he has a button 'extend the deadline'.

- I personally give a discount on the next order if the delay is through my fault. If the customer is of good quality.

Alexander Puzanov:

- the percentage of delinquencies will increase. But it will increase anyway - overdue due to the customer's fault, the local statistics hangs on the contractor

- yes, be prepared to work on the afterburner.

- with the customer can negotiate - now he has a button 'extend the deadline'.

- I personally give a discount on the next order if the delay is through my fault. If the customer is of good quality

Thank you!
Reason: