there are people here who actually make money - page 13

Konstantin Evsyukov:

The main thing is to believe in yourself ;)))

I don't really give a shit ;)) In the last 5 years my depot has decreased by ~2 times. No more and no more razzo.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't really give a shit.) In the last 5 years my depot has shrunk by ~2 times. No more and no more razzo.

Typos. My understanding is that it has increased. In 5 years it has doubled, well if it was a quid a kilo and it's 2 then it's good :)

Konstantin Evsyukov:

A typo. I understand it's gone up. In 5 years it doubled, well, if it was a thousand quid and now it's 2, that's good :)

I said it went down. Don't you get it? No more.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I said it's shrunk. Don't you understand? No more.

As it is. If reducing the DEPO is a good thing, then so be it for you.

Konstantin Evsyukov:

As it is. If reducing DEPO is a good thing, so be it for you.

ReadKonstantin Baksht Big Contracts- the book is not very well done, but it has some good ideas. If you need it, of course. I don't need it).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

ReadKonstantin Baksht Big Contracts.-the book is not very well done, but it contains some sensible thoughts. If you need it, of course. I don't need it.)

:))) I don't need it either. Just another information flow of other people's thoughts.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, long live the Politburo. You are doing well and others who can't do anything are suffering.

It is very strange that when I write something about the market, for some reason it is you who appear quickly, as if it applies to you.

And immediately I remember the proverb: "A thief's hat burns on a thief's head".

Are you forbidding me to write something?
I am interested in the market and I am a seller, any mention of the market applies to me.

It's very strange that you all know about markups and top and ranking. And about how to promote products to the top (buying through acquaintances, writing reviews from acquaintances, ranking boosts and so on. I hadn't really thought about that.

Dr. Edler once said, verbatim. Me and the deal and no one else. In bed, you don't ask other people's advice about how to do it or tell them how you did it, so it's an intimate thing. You and the deal. Or the signal.

Лауреат:
Dr. Edler once said . verbatim . Me and the deal and no one else.

He's a doctor in medicine (a doctor, if I'm not mistaken)). Like, I'm from Odessa, hello.

But with medicine, he somehow did not work out).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He's a doctor in medicine (a doctor, if I'm not mistaken)). Like, I'm from Odessa, hello.

But somehow it didn't work out with medicine.))

There, in the post above, is a slight misprint in the last name. Instead ofElder, it saysEdler. /*If it wasn't for your post, I probably wouldn't have noticed it.

But you seem to be right about something - AlexanderEdler probably didn't work out as a doctor of some specialty.

However, that's understandable. It's difficult, I suppose, to be a practising doctor and a professional Swedish hockey player at the same time: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эдлер,_Александр

That said, whether he has a medical degree is unknown to me.

At the same time, AlexanderElder seems to be a practising doctor. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Элдер,_Александр

He describes psychological problems when trading well, imho. He does not have any particular psychological information without any rabid sexism (which I have never seen in his books). Unlike some local "psychologists" /*I won't "point the finger "*/.

Reason: