Cost of writing the TOR - page 7

The USE was originally created in order to be able to somehow assess the knowledge level of students in schools for handicapped children. This is a historical fact.

The extension of the USE to ordinary schools is a program to debilitate the population. It is sabotage. It is very deep. A fact that many people don't even realise, and many don't even perceive, as possible.

In general, the man has written the ToR, but to understand some points, I will have to get into the code of the Expert Advisor, which needs to be improved. I have the code, I will look at it tonight. So far, it is like this.

But still, as soon as I offered to write TOR for money, my writing talent kicked in )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In general, the man has written the ToR, but to understand some points, I will have to get into the code of the Expert Advisor, which needs to be improved. I have the code, I will look at it tonight. So far, it is like this.

But still, as soon as I offered to write TOR for money, my writing talent woke up ))).

When the cost will be announced - it must be awakened in him and the talent of a programmer! ))

Sergey Savinkin:

When the cost of the work is announced, he should also wake up to the talent of a programmer! ))

)))))))))) +++

Alexey Volchanskiy:

that's too much even for me.
got the idea.

i actually sent him here to freelance, but he's read my posts and wants me to do

trouble, we need to be more tedious ))

Lesha, waiting for tougher posts! :-)))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Lyosha, we're waiting for tougher posts! :-)))

Yura, you can't use foul language here, though sometimes you'd like to ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What about the fact that most students cannot clearly retell the content of a page of a work they have read. Can't write an essay or even a phrase longer than 5 words?

What does the USE have to do with it?

The USE shows whether a pupil has an understanding of the subject. And it doesn't show what skills he/she has.

You would think that the situation is different with a normal exam. Have you not seen, Alexei, excellent students who easily pass the exam with the highest score, but have no understanding of the subject at all, and "one step to the right, one step to the left" leads them into a "we did not study that" dead-end?

Georgiy Merts:

So what does the USE have to do with it?

The USE shows whether the pupil has an understanding of the subject. It doesn't show what skills he/she has at all.

You would think that the situation is different with a normal exam. Have you, Alexey, not seen the excellent students who easily pass the exam with the highest score, but do not understand the subject at all and "one step to the right - one step to the left" leads them into a "we did not study that" stalemate?

I studied a long time ago, I gave up on maths at university, I took it purely on spurs. Physics was taught by an excellent teacher, I even remember his surname, it was interesting. Electronics was very good.

There was also Scientific Communism )). At the exam, we fought with the teacher over who was the driving force of the society. I was against the teachings of Lenin, who wrote that the proletariat. But I got an "A" for my tongue.

And about otlichnikov - on the stream of three groups (~70 people) god only 3-4 could repair the tape recorder, TV etc.. And they were not A's.

About the USE - nowadays they do not teach you to look for your own solutions. It is enough to choose among those already offered.

I have already written, in my time working with Americans gave me an awareness of one fact. They don't ask how to do this and that. They tend to propose options. And if you keep asking questions, they'll give up on you.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

About the USE - nowadays they don't teach you to look for your own solutions. It's enough to choose from the ones already offered.

Yes, that's right.

But to choose, you have to be "in the know". Again, I can suggest the league of TC. There is no need to make any decisions, all the solutions are there, and all that is left is to choose. Choose! Try it.

So, in my opinion, it's just a "different approach". Indeed, through 'choosing what is offered' rather than 'creating a new one'. But, I can't say it's a completely unsuitable approach.

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, that's right.

But to choose, you have to be "in the know". Again - I can suggest the TC League. There's no need to make any decisions there - all the decisions are there, all that's left is to choose. Choose! Try it.

So, in my opinion, it's just a "different approach". Indeed, through "choosing what is offered" rather than "creating a new one". But, I can't sayit's a completely unsuitable approach.

Because no one but one person has responded to your suggestion.

Reason: