Creating a GUI for MQLs in graphical mode. - page 2

Andrey Voytenko:
Alexey, is it possible to work with your panel in C# so that it is displayed inside the chart window?

That way you can move it around all over the screen space, it's not attached to anything. I have two regular Full HD monitors right now, so I can drag and drop it wherever you want. Of course, if you are using MQL, everything will only be on the chart.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm just dreaming :-) (VISUAL for charting and trading systems), it is clear that there are many designers already....

To be honest, i drew my first panel in photoshop. and it's still there...

now i'm trying to draw directly in the terminal, but i realise that only a few people use it.

And custom panels are easier to make individually.

Although I've studied articles about drawing libraries extensively. But I've decided that the use of these libraries will only be useful to 1 %, I've given up.

And I have long wanted to make such a clever panel for scalping on a semi-automated machine. To be able to connect plugins, for example, there are hanging orders. Press "Close Hanging Orders" button.
Bleep, bleep, bleep, the robot calculates pivots, trend or flat, at which point in the channel we are stuck. And it opens locks/locks in a simple way. The more complex one, it analyses major pairs, and if there are interesting movements, it hedges on other pairs.

I'm just curious, will there be a need for in-depth education (google too) or will we do with old DSP tools?

Бенчмарк нового тензорного процессора Google для глубинного обучения
Бенчмарк нового тензорного процессора Google для глубинного обучения
  • habrahabr.ru
Каждое устройство Cloud TPU состоит из четырёх «чипов TPUv2». В чипе 16 ГБ памяти и два ядра, каждое ядро с двумя юнитами для умножения матриц. Вместе два ядра выдают 45 TFLOPS, в общей сложности 180 TFLOPS и 64 ГБ памяти на один TPU Большинство из нас осуществляет глубинное обучение на Nvidia GPU. В настоящее время практически нет...

A clear appeal to the anonymous moderators.

You cut my post today, removing the part where I mentioned plugins on the old MQL4. I clearly wrote that it's not of any special value, just for the interest of those who like to dig in the code, for the ideas were there. As people have written to me it's amazing how I implemented it in the old MQL4 before version 600.

However, some ananimus moderator just trimmed the post.

-----------------------------

I have a desire to make another attempt at a public project on this resource. Can moderators answer me if my posts with codes NOT on mql5 will be deleted? For the sake of speed I'm planning to... but I'll just copy it.

But you won't be able to create a branch on this forum for the C# panel. So, I'll have to work in red forum again and rubbish here? What do you think, dear moderators? I can, of course, post the MQL5 part in a branch and the C# panel in the blog. But it's kind of humiliating, as if I'm deprived of it and have to hide in the blog.

As you can see, dear participants, I have not waited for an answer. To slaughter or emasculate a message is a piece of cake. And to make a clear decision, here our valiant fall into the panic of taking responsibility.

So confer, then...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A clear appeal to the anonymous moderators.

You cut my post today, removing the part where I mentioned plugins on the old MQL4. I clearly wrote that it's not of any special value, just for the interest of those who like to dig in the code, for the ideas were there. As people have written to me it's amazing how I implemented it in the old MQL4 before version 600.

However, some ananimus moderator just trimmed the post.

-----------------------------

I have a desire to make another attempt at a public project on this resource. Can moderators answer me if my posts with codes NOT on mql5 will be deleted? For the sake of speed I'm planning to... but I'll just copy it.

But you won't be able to create a branch on this forum for the C# panel. So, I'll have to work in red forum again and rubbish here? What do you think, dear moderators? I can, of course, post the MQL5 part in a branch and the C# panel in the blog. But it's kind of humiliating, as if I'm deprived of it and have to hide in the blog.

As you can see, dear participants, I have not waited for an answer. To slaughter or emasculate a message is a piece of cake. And to make a clear decision, here our valiant fall into the panic of taking responsibility.

So confer, then...

Alexey, hello. I am also interested in the topic of GUI development using Net tools. At the moment I have easily implemented a simple dll dll on Net, in which the necessary data from the chart is easily passed. Using Net in this mode allows to create very fast GUI of any complexity, without worrying about many aspects when developing the same toolkit within MQL. Currently, I have two crutches that cannot be avoided for a full-fledged interaction between GUI and chart: 1. notification of a chart from an external program; 2. binding of a created form to the chart itself. In other words, binding to the chart using Win API is not a problem at all, but the form is drawn by the chart, I do not know how to overcome it yet. And of course the first point... if we want some action to be done in the terminal itself, we have to give it an order. Of course, we can do it through files or mapping or some other means, but the Expert Advisor in the chart must always look through changes of data and we want it to work following the principle of events: an event for reading data has been received - data has been read. If we solve these two issues, then the implementation of any functionality is limited only by the flight of fancy.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have a desire to make another attempt at a public project on this resource...

Alexey, I think creating such a project in the realities of MQL is not relevant. This is my opinion. We've already had quite a few similar projects. And Gui on canvas, and a project developed by Anatoly, and a project developed by Piotr. And all in all it's not really popular among traders and everyone invents their own bicycle. For example, I use my CPanel and do not want to change to something else. However, drawing good Gui is an afterthought. Look at horrible interfaces of programs that enjoy success on the Market. But there is nothing, people like them. Because the main thing is not the interface but the content.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Alexei, I don't think creating such a project is relevant in MQL. This is my imho. We have already had quite a few similar projects. Both Gui on Canvas and Anatoly's project, and Petr's project. And all in all it's not really popular among traders and everyone invents their own bicycle. For example, I use my CPanel and do not want to change to something else. However, drawing good Gui is an afterthought. Look at horrible interfaces of programs that enjoy success on the Market. But there is nothing, people like them. Because the main thing is not the interface but the content.

Raising the dead ))))) Who revived the corpse of an idea? I never started to make it, because it does not sell, and I do not spend time on it.

I may have already written this in this thread, but I'm too lazy to reread the whole thread. Imho, creating a GUI in C++/C# is some half-hearted and strange solution. I didn't even have such a task to create a GUI separately. My whole TC is external in relation to terminal - the terminal serves as data provider and application receiver.

Now I have 4 different terminals (of different developers). TS is almost the same, with some variations. To transfer the TS to another platform we just need to write an interface TS -> terminal or connector. Actually, it is easier than writing the data exchange interface terminal -> GUI.

You don't need to transfer anything anywhere to implement the GUI. Besides, here we have Volchansky's favourite try... catch blocks, and threads, and user events etc., etc. External math libraries, obviously, aren't a problem either.

SZZ Market Sellers, this message isn't for you).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I may have already written this in this thread, but I'm too lazy to reread the whole thread. Imho, creating a GUI in C++/C# is some half-hearted and strange solution. I didn't even have such a task to create a GUI separately. My whole TC is external in relation to terminal - the terminal serves as data provider and application receiver.

Now I have 4 different terminals (of different developers). TS is almost the same, with some variations. To transfer the TS to another platform only an interface TS -> terminal or connector needs to be written.

To implement GUI, there is no need to transfer anything anywhere. Besides, here are also Volchanskiy's favourite try... catch, and threads, and user events, etc., etc. External matrix libraries, obviously, aren't a problem either.

SZZ Market Sellers, this message isn't for you).

Yes, in the days of MQL4 < build 600 I did exactly that, as it was impossible to write in a language where there weren't even any structures. But this very topic was suggested as a kind of public project, so that those discussing "Is there a grail", "How to open an order correctly" and other polluters of the ether could escape.

I understand that now only Karputov engaged in public projects, well, it is useful in his line of work. Ordinary mortals may be interested only to get potential buyers. But here inquisition demands open source, so the baby is stillborn. At the same time there are many well-known forums, especially English-speaking, where such projects are on the contrary welcome. The other day I received another email with an invitation to open such a thread, I found it from somewhere, word of mouth?

I'm not criticising unofficial, nowhere written forum rules. If a woman doesn't give, there are plenty of others in the world )))

Yes, the open source requirement can be circumvented by posting the .ex* for example on a blog. And share the results on the forum. But there are no mushrooms in this forest, as it seems to me )) I mean buyers.

So far with a proposal to buy something only foreigners write to me on Skype and other channels.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, in the days of MQL4 < build 600 I did exactly that, because it was impossible to write in a language that didn't even have structures. But this very topic was suggested as a kind of public project, so that those who were discussing "Is there a grail", "How to open an order correctly" and other polluters of the ether would leave.

I understand that now only Karputov engaged in public projects, well, it is useful in his line of work. Ordinary mortals may be interested only to get potential buyers. But here inquisition demands open source, so the baby is stillborn. At the same time there are many well-known forums, especially English-speaking, where such projects are on the contrary welcome. The other day I received another email with an invitation to open such a thread, I found it from somewhere, word of mouth...?

I'm not criticising unofficial, nowhere written forum rules. If a woman doesn't give, there are plenty of others in the world )))

Well, yeah. The forum and MQ don't want or let anyone out of the sandbox). It's strange as all software is moving towards open systems.

Reason: