Study. - page 6

consult a google search engine.

Mickey Moose:

that's where the drain should be.

Would you like to see it once?

Yes, Michael, show me. It's interesting.

Victor Ziborov:

Yes, Mikhail, show me. Interesting.

for today.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8270742/euraud-m15-fbs-inc

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/8270746/chfjpy-m15-fbs-inc

and on the third, I'm raising a moose.

On the first EURAUD chart I see a very common trade on the crossovers of the two muwings. Only you opened the trade with a time lag for some reason. Why are you showing volumes? I don't see you taking them into account in this trade. If you don't, why are you showing them?

On the second chart of CHFJPY, you ignored both the muwings and volumes. Michael, why do you show them on the charts then? To mislead us?

All trades here are profitable. Michael, maybe you could make some explanations of your charts?

Victor Ziborov:

On the first EURAUD chart I see a very common trade on the crossovers of the two muwings. Only you opened the trade with a time lag for some reason. Why are you showing volumes? I don't see you taking them into account in this trade. If you don't, why are you showing them?

On the second chart of CHFJPY, you ignored both the muwings and volumes. Michael, why do you show them on the charts then? To mislead us?

And the third chart is a copy of the first one, why do you show it?

Michael, maybe you could make some explanations of your charts?

it's just two trades, what you show with the third chart - i don't know how to remove the message that appears when you paste the first one

what i wrote about the third one - when i close it, i'll post it if you want

As for the muving and volumes - I like it when they are there, the chart is less contrasty and visible from another corner of the room, and the colour is just right, a dim yellow and the classic red. Volumes - I set it up some time ago and now it's just copying a template from a flash drive.

Mickey Moose:

it's just two trades, what you show in the third chart - I do not know how to remove the message with a picture that appears when you paste the first one

what i wrote about the third one - when i close it i'll post it if you want

As for the mouving and volumes - I like it when they are there, the chart is less contrasty and visible from a different angle of the room, and the colour is just right - a dim yellow and classic red

I've got the third graph figured out.

So you are using a clean chart on M15, without indicators, to make your decision. Moovings and volumes are for the beauty of the situation. How do you find the entry point? If it is not a secret ?

Victor Ziborov:

I have sorted out the third chart.

So you are using a clean chart on M15, without indicators, to make a decision. Mouvings and volumes are for the beauty of the situation. How do you find the entry point? If it is not a secret?

Don't get me wrong: it is either there or it is not, nothing more. My purpose in this case was to show the person with the screenshot that he was wrong. That is all.

Mickey Moose:

Don't get me wrong: it's either there or it isn't, nothing more. My purpose in this case was to show the person with the screenshot that he is wrong. That is all.

I got it, Michael, so on the chart when the price moves: the entry point is either there (then - intuitively obvious - where it is), or it is not on the chart. If I understood it correctly. You are of course entitled to this approach. I would call it: the intuitive method. Did I get it right? Just want to understand your approach ?

Victor Ziborov:

I get it, Michael, so on the chart when the price moves: the entry point is either there (then - intuitively obvious - where it is), or it is not on the chart. If I understood it correctly. You are of course entitled to this approach. I would call it: the intuitive method. Did I get it right? Just want to understand your approach ?

Roughly speaking, you're right.

how to open a live account on this platform

Reason: