Promo codes for products from the Marketplace - page 6

Vladimir Gribachev:

Bro, bread used to cost 1.5 hryvnias and milk 2 hryvnias per 2 litres.

I remember a sanatorium being built in the Crimea and the beach being beautified, 0.5 vodka cost 3 UAH, and the broads put it in the freezer and waited until I got there to buy it.

Life changes, priorities change....

By the way, where are all those people you were talking about?

Question....

I'm here.

I was, am and will be ... well, until I die probably (I have found my niche in life and will develop it)

PS. If I do, my wife will have all sources, and I'll teach my children to write programs and understand other people's code...

I want to expand my space, more and more. That's okay, by the way.

Let me get this straight:

If you give a poor man a lot of money at once, he'll go crazy.

He will spend it illiterately and will lose it all in a very short time, and if a person gets everything in steps (first so much, then a little more, then more and so on) it is normal. He will be ready for more and will know what to do with it.

Development has always been normal, I don't understand why it's become some sort of savagery now.

*Like, create and behave like an ape, smile at everyone and play along. And you get a banana, sorry, you get nothing...

All right?

It's okay to be the master of your own house, my house is my house.

Vladimir Gribachev:

And I'm here.

I was, am and will be... well, until I die I guess (I have found my niche in life and will develop it).

Let me think about it:

He will spend it illiterately and will lose it all in a very short time, and if a person gets everything in steps (first so much, then a little more, then more and so on) it's normal. He will be ready for more and will know what to do with it.

Development has always been a normal thing, I don't understand why it's become some kind of wild thing now.

By the way, that's why I stopped wanting to work for Pappa or Mama, and decided to give up the "alarm clock".

i started out designing and building websites in http and psd

Vladimir Gribachev:

And I'm here.

I was, am and will be... well, until I die I guess (I have found my niche in life and will develop it).

Let me think about it:

He will spend it illiterately and will lose it all in a very short time, and if a person gets everything in steps (first so much, then a little more, then more and so on) it's normal. He will be ready for more and will know what to do with it.

Development has always been a normal phenomenon, I don't understand why it has become some kind of savagery now.

So if a person is born rich, he is by definition a "d*******b", and if he is poor, then it's normal? But even being born poor is not a sentence and one can become different.

Vladimir Zubov:

So if a person is born rich, by definition he/she is "d*******b", and if he/she is poor, it is normal? But even being born poor is not a sentence and a person can become different.

I was writing and then my laptop started behaving weirdly. A bunch of windows popped up and the laptop glitched. Although Avast is licensed. I don't know.

All right, I'll start over with my date.

No, why such a reaction again, it's not about money or power as such, but the ability to control oneself and behave appropriately having this power or money.

Well, for example a rich man or a girl is born, from nappies he gets used to welfare (nurse, cook, etc.), for him ( the child) it is the norm of life, and he does not know otherwise.

it is like a starting point for a poor person, poor or rich, it makes no difference, the start is the same.

But then again, give a rich person (well, not money but power) a lot of power and I bet he will go crazy and do crazy things.

Impunity and permissiveness will play a role in the beginning.

But if you take it one step at a time, you'll be fine.

Man adapts and develops.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Tyu, I was writing and then the laptop started to behave very strangely. A bunch of windows popped up and the laptop glitched. Avast is licensed, though. I don't know.

All right, I'll start over with my date.

No, why the reaction again, it is not about money but the ability to control oneself and behave appropriately when in power or money.

A rich man or a girl is born, he gets used to wealth, it's the norm of life for him (the child) and he does not know otherwise.

It is like a starting point for a poor person. It makes no difference whether he is rich or poor, the start is the same.

But then again, give a rich person (well, not money but power) a lot of power and I bet he will go crazy and do crazy things.

Impunity and permissiveness will play a role in the beginning.

But if you take it one step at a time, you'll be fine.

Man adapts and develops.

Everything depends on upbringing and "inoculation to this world", money plays less of a role than philosophy. Sometimes the poor from an orphanage are better off than the children of "majors" and vice versa. It's not about money ...

Vladimir Zubov:

It all depends on upbringing and "inoculation to this world", money plays less of a role here than philosophy. Sometimes the poor from an orphanage are better off than the children of "majors" and vice versa. It's not about money ...

I originally meant that one should not pile on a lot of responsibilities at once (money, power...),

you may not be able to withdraw (I personally would not withdraw at once).

Give me a thousand quid, and I do not know where to put it ...

But give me 100K, I'll sort it out properly in a week, everything will be in the right place as it should be.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I was originally talking about not piling on a big pile of responsibility at once (money, power...),

you might not get it out (I personally wouldn't get it out right away).

Give me a thousand quid, and I will not know where to put it...

But give me 100K, I'll take it apart properly in a week.

Well, of course you'd have to do the "thresholds."

Vladimir Zubov:

Well, of course the "sills" have to be done.

I don't get it...

Vladimir Gribachev:

I don't get it...

Limit on reasonable money

Vladimir Zubov:

Limit on reasonable money

I think we've strayed too far off the subject.

I suggest peace, friendship and a Bavarian sausage and beer.

I'll be waiting to hear back from servicedesk.

Reason: