Bitcoin miner - page 98

Speculator:

Your payment will be the bitcoin you mine. Am I right or am I wrong?

That's the thing: I pay' now for equipment and electricity, and I get it later, when the rate is lower. I know a man who mined a couple of years ago and sold last year almost at the peak - that's good luck, but will it happen again?

Igor Chemodanov:
That's the thing: I pay for the equipment and electricity now, and I get it later, when the exchange rate is lower. I know a man who mined a couple of years ago and sold it last year almost at the peak - that's a stroke of luck, but will it happen again?

Did you take the equipment on credit?

Speculator:

According to 1960's predictions, we have been living under communism since 1980.
The only true prediction:"Memento mori".

Speculator:

mental extrapolation method (works better than arima)

The cycles there are ascending and repeating with some period* multiplier (maybe Fibonacci), the next stage of the bubble could be expected in about 10 years, by that logic. This is assuming the long life of the bitcoin, which appears to be the case as a lot of resources have already been invested.

Igor Chemodanov:
According to the 1960 forecast, we have been living under communism since 1980.
The only true prediction is"Memento mori".

Memento mori What is the meaning of this?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

mental extrapolation method (works better than arima)

The cycles there are ascending and repeating with some period*multiplier (maybe Fibonacci), the next stage of the bubble could be expected in about 10 years, by that logic. That's assuming a long life for bitcoin, which apparently it will, since a lot of resources have already been invested.

As I understand it, the modern, bourgeois, economy is all about the bubble.

Speculator:

As I understand it, the modern, bourgeois, economy is all about the bubble.

not only that, it's a self-organising process... the whole universe is held together by a big bubble

sometimes the patterns of these processes can be seen in the graphs.

in other words, we are all in a big bubble matrix from which it is impossible to escape :)

but I won't get into any more off-topic

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

not only that, it's self-organising processes... the whole universe is held together by a big bang bubble

sometimes the patterns of these processes can be seen in the graphs

in other words, we are all in a big matrix that is impossible to get out of :)

but I won't get off-topic again.

Our world is this, the imposition of lies for truth and truth for lies. An example to this statement, and there is bitcoin, supposedly bitcoin, is a natural phenomenon of modern times.

Speculator:

Our world is one of imposing lies for truth and truth for lies. An example to this statement is bitcoin, supposedly bitcoin, is a natural phenomenon of our time.

some set of words, but come on.

Igor Chemodanov:
According to 1960's predictions we have been living under communism since 1980.
The only true prediction is"Memento mori".

It's much simpler than that.

"In 20 years either the donkey will die or the Padishah or Hoxha himself.

All these predictions for many years to come are usually based on this very fact.

Reason: