Bitcoin miner - page 119

Here's another question... ASYCAMI is not more profitable to mine ????

GhostMan:
but here's another question... ASYCAMI is not more profitable to mine ????

It's more profitable, two weeks, before others buy it.

prostotrader:

The point of comparing ti and non-ti?

The main reason for that is that the ti and not ti are the same for the ti and ti.

They have a good reason to start mining with ti and non-ti.

Комбинатор:
What's the point of comparing ti and not ti?

I'm not comparing, I just said the Ti is more powerful than the regular

prostotrader:

I'm not comparing, just saying the Ti is more powerful than the regular

Well that's no reason to switch to vin.

Комбинатор:

that's no reason to switch to vinyl

For one card of course there is no point, and I have 10 pcs. 1080Ti + 13 pcs. 1070Ti can you imagine what electricity savings (27.6kW/day $59.87/month)?

Added

And with these parameters the cards will "live" longer

prostotrader:

For one card of course there is no point, and I have 10 pcs. 1080Ti + 13 pcs. 1070Ti can you imagine what electricity savings (27.6kW/day $59.87/month)?

Added

And with these parameters the cards will "live longer".

I often read that overclocking causes heating and "drying out" of capacitors. In my reading on Wiki it turns out 50,000 hours == 5.7 years. I understand they should be the first to die on overclocking.

• Solid state capacitors- instead of traditional liquid electrolyte a special conductive organic polymer or polymerised organic semiconductor is used. MTBF is ~50000 hours at 85°C.EPS is less than that of liquid electrolytic capacitors and is only weakly temperature dependent. Do not explode.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I often read that overclocking causes the capacitors to heat up and "dry out". I read on Wiki - it turns out 50,000 hours == 5.7 years. And I understand they should be the first to die on overclocking.

• Solid state capacitors- instead of traditional liquid electrolyte a special conductive organic polymer or polymerised organic semiconductor is used. MTBF is ~50000 hours at 85°C.EPS is less than that of liquid electrolytic capacitors and is only weakly temperature dependent. They do not burst.

In any product capacitors "die" first.

But I think with the right video card setup, which I described on page 125, they will last 10 years as well.

After all, the power consumption went down (for each card) by 50W, while the temperature dropped by 10 degrees.

Added

The vast majority of miners use extreme settings, killing their cards (I've seen pictures with burnt-out GPUs),

Not realizing that they can improve all the settings by lowering them.

Of course, it takes more than a superficial knowledge of hardware principles.

prostotrader:

In any product the capacitors are the first to die.

But I think with the correct video card setup I described on page 125, they will last 10 years.

After all, the power consumption went down (for each card) by 50W, while the temperature dropped by 10 degrees.

Added

The vast majority of miners are pushing their settings to the limit killing their cards (I've seen pictures with burnt out GPUs),

Not realizing that they can improve all the settings by lowering them.

Of course, it takes more than a superficial knowledge of hardware principles.

Would a "dry" condenser help?

Renat Akhtyamov:
maybe the dryconditions would help?

That's what I said about solid state.

Reason: