Bitcoin miner - page 93

Alexandr Murzin:

Is there a shop at the factory?

nvidia is not a brewery.

Комбинатор:

nvidia is not a brewery.

But they've got everyone hooked on beer better than the breweries.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

By the way, how much do you want to sell the 1070Ti for?

Used, why?

They've been mining on them, and that's not exactly a romantic mode of operation for electronics.

Well, if only for the cost of a month of mining on one card, and that's just luck.

Renat Akhtyamov:

CU, why?

They're not exactly a romantic mode of operation for electronics.

Well, if only for the cost of a month of mining on one card, then it's down to luck.

Everything becomes a CU ambassador of purchase. The man has a warranty on the cards. Of course, such purchases are made net of depreciation.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Everything becomes a BU ambassador of purchase. The person has a warranty on the cards. Of course, such purchases are made net of depreciation.

I suspect that soon cool vidcards will start to be slugged out for pennies

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Question: Why do you change the money into dollars straight away? Why don't you hold on to it? After all, money works as a "means of accumulation".

If you mined euros, you wouldn't exchange them for dollars.

But here, they have mined it, and it would be immediately dumped into the dollars.

p.s. Miners themselves give a very eloquent answer to the question: are bitcoins money or not.

I joined the Pampers Telegram Channels. Just to see how the system works. I didn't buy a subscription to the signals: I'm not going to participate myself. But in brief, the system works as follows. The participants agree to attack a certain market and pump a certain currency. Everything is described in the mailing, what and how. They indicate the start time. At the moment when X starts pumping on the principle of high-frequency scalping. The rate can take off several times in just a few minutes, but then it is slightly reset. During this time, it is necessary to create a rush and find as many "investors" as possible or simply suckers. When they are newly pumped up, they stock up on the whole cutlet, and then the pumping "suddenly" stops. The suckers begin to rush around and often dump the "coins" cheaper than they bought them. If there is a lot of live money in the system, sometimes the exchange gets hit by a DDOS attack and the entire cache is taken away. And then the "analysts" scratch their heads with the question: "I wonder why this currency attracted investors? Let's find out! Oh, it really is a great currency!". In short, it's a laugh and a sin. I will soon be writing a big article with illustrations and new details. Of course, everyone reads it!

Sergey Vradiy:

I joined the pampers' Telegram feeds. Just to see how the system works. I did not buy a subscription to signals: I am not going to participate myself. But in brief, the system works as follows. The participants agree to attack a certain market and pump a certain currency. Everything is described in the mailing, what and how. They indicate the start time. At the moment X, the pumping starts on the principle of high-speed scalping. The rate can go up several times within a few minutes, but then it is slightly reset. During this time, the organizers have to create a rush and find as many "investors" as possible or, simply, suckers. When they are newly pumped up, they stock up on the whole cutlet, and then the pumping "suddenly" stops. The suckers begin to rush around and often dump the "coins" cheaper than they bought them. If there is a lot of live money in the system, sometimes the exchange gets hit by a DDOS attack and the entire cache is taken away. And then the "analysts" scratch their heads with the question: "I wonder why this currency attracted investors? Let's find out! Oh, it really is a great currency!". In short, it's a laugh and a sin. I will soon be writing a big article with illustrations and new details. Of course, everyone reads it!

it's the same as with the fund )

First, they raise the price of a stock, then they make positive news that it will go up forever.

they lure the investors, the suckers...

and sell it to investors.

SZS: It does not matter how much you buy, it is important how much you sell and whether there will be someone to whom you can sell.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it's the same as with the fund )

First, they raise the price of a stock, then they make positive news that it will go up forever.

they lure the investors, the suckers...

and sell the stock to investors

SZS: It does not matter how much you buy, but how much you sell and whether there will be someone to sell to.

With shares, however, there is at least one positive thing: if it is a big company, then you can expect dividends. My parents exchanged their vouchers for Gazprom shares and are still carrying them. Over the years, they have already made good money. And as for cryptocurrencies (at least the current ones), I highly doubt that in 25 years someone will remember them. And dividends are out of the question.

Sergey Vradiy:
There is at least one good thing about shares: if it is a big company, you can count on dividends. My parents exchanged their vouchers for Gazprom shares and are still carrying them. Over the years, they have already made good money. And as for cryptocurrencies (at least the current ones), I highly doubt that in 25 years someone will remember them. Dividends are out of the question.

There may not be any dividends, as the board decides.

By the way, they say the bitcoin source code is open.

I dug through them and did not find in any file the definition of GetHash() function, which is used in the code repeatedly...

Maybe someone can tell me where it's buried or is bitcoin just a bubble?

Reason: