How to organise a minimum ping? Trade server in London

Is a ping of 1ms possible? If yes, how do I get one? The broker has a trading server in London (of ze Capital of Great Britain)

Ivan Butko:
Is a ping of 1ms possible? If yes, how do you get it? The broker has a trading server in London (of ze Capital of Great Britain)

So you can look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/vps

Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 (форексный VPS)
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 (форексный VPS)
  • www.mql5.com
Виртуальный хостинг для платформ MetaTrader является лучшим VPS-решением для Форекса. Это встроенная функция платформ: она не требует настройки, дает минимальные задержки до сервера брокера и отличается дешевыми ценами. Прямо в платформе вы создаете виртуальную копию приложения, и всего одним кликом запускаете на нем торговых роботов и...

I forgot to add... Not more expensive than $6

Ivan Butko:
I forgot to add ... not more expensive than 6 dollars

You will not find, with such a ping, I guarantee - but that's why, various intermediaries are excluded, unnecessary "architecture". and metaquotes, their own equipment, put a lot of where (the server)

PS. Now you can win only on the ping, the performance is almost all the same.

Server Muradasilov:

You will not find, with such a ping, I guarantee - but that's why, various intermediaries are excluded, unnecessary "architecture". Yes, and metaquotas, their equipment is put a lot of where (the server)

PS. Now you can only win on ping, the performance is almost all the same.

So from the methaquot is the best ... let's think, thank you.

Ivan Butko:

So methaquot is the best... let's think, thank you.

Think about it - ping can be reduced by VPS MQ, but the execution is the (domain of brokers) ... Metatrader is not within - it is very, very fast.

Ivan Butko:
theVPS MQ serviceshowed methat if the server is in london, the ping will be 1.46.

how do i check the ping now?

Сергей Матвеев:
I haveVPS MQ serviceshowed methat if the server is in London, it will have a ping of 1.46.

How can i check the ping ?

What broker? and why London? - you have to choose the fastest one among all.

PS.ping is calculated on your location (from the place where you request - for example your flat)

Server Muradasilov:

What broker? and why London? - you have to pick the fastest one.

broker's server is also in london.

how do i check the current ping?

Сергей Матвеев:

my broker's server is also in london.

How do I check my current ping?

Please write your broker, preferably the name of the server where the account is, we will check from my location.

What does this ping give you? more speed?

Reason: