Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 119

Andrei:

Tell your friend Drimmer he's wrong!

Man is Homo sapiens -Human Intelligence! Or is he going to feed on people, breed the fattest breed of humans? Then it's an aberration, it's a cicatyloid maniac))))

You see, homo sapiens vary greatly in their degree of intelligence...

I don't think we can argue with that and it should be obvious.

hence the difference in success and well-being.

Apparently transgender people not only have everything upside down physically, but also mentally.

transcendreamer:

You see, the degree of intelligence varies greatly from one homo to another...

I think there's no arguing with that and it should be obvious

hence the difference in success and well-being

Usually those who talk about success and well-being are not so good at it themselves. Whoever's in pain is talking about it.

Apparently, zombie biorobot automatons have brainwashing with anger and envy of the more successful.

Andrei:

Usually those who talk about success and prosperity are not doing so well themselves. You talk about what hurts, you talk about it.

Don't drag me into your problems and squabbles...

I only came here because Mr. Khorosh invited me here for some reason:

I've already written that I adhere to the ideals of freedom, meritocracy, Logos and just reward

i think i've had enough of this in a roundabout way

transcendreamer:

Don't drag me into your problems and squabbles...

I only came here because Mr. Khorosh invited me here for some reason:

I've already written that I adhere to the ideals of freedom, meritocracy, Logos and just reward

i think i've had enough of this in a roundabout way

I don't know who you're with or what you're discussing. I have little interest in it. As for freedom, it is such a relative thing, in fact no one is free, everyone depends on something. At the expense of fair rewards I agree, everyone is given what he deserves. Provided the proper assessment of those merits. Do you want to discuss something else?

transcendreamer:

Then all the more reason to be jealous?

Now would de-anonymize yourself on the forum...

In any case, no one should know who Drimmer is...

I wish everyone beaver.

(but that does not mean that people are of equal worth and therefore some objectively deserve more than others)

And remember not to try to claim other people's profits!

Is this a polemic technique you have of attributing to your opponent something that isn't really there? I have lived my life and I have everything I need to live. Why should I be jealous of anyone, much less someone I don't know anything about? And why put up personal correspondence on display. Let me be blunt - it doesn't do anything to beautify your image.

Andrei:

Tell your friend Drimmer he's wrong!

Man is Homo sapiens -Human Intelligence! Or is he going to feed on people, breed the fattest breed of humans? Then it's an aberration, it's a cicatyloid maniac))))

Transcendreamer is the Dreamer. It's just an abbreviation).
transcendreamer
transcendreamer
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

khorosh:
Transcendreamer is the Dreamer. It's just an abbreviation.)

So that's, that's Drimmer.

Drimmer, where did you go? Let's discuss your theory, I was wondering)))

Again you are trying to provoke me and drag me into your petty squabbles...

I am alien to your views, it's some kind of loser mentality from which slave psychology then grows...

Until you learn to be effective and do something on your own you will be jealous and overcompensating all your life...

Reason: