Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 93

Igor Makanu:

:) That reminds me. I had a child when he was three years old. He was watching cartoons. Then I hear these noises like shkrub, shkrub, shkrub. I see him standing by the TV. I ask him what you're doing. He's doing nothing. Then he goes up and looks, and he takes his wife's hairpin and scratches the screen with it. Then I found out from him that he had decided that the TV was not showing a pretty picture and he wanted to fix it that way.

Vitalii Ananev:

:) That reminds me. I had a child when he was three years old. He was watching cartoons. Then I hear these noises like shkrub, shkrub, shkrub. I see him standing by the TV. I ask him what you're doing. He's doing nothing. Then he goes up and looks, and he takes his wife's hairpin and scratches the screen with it. Then I found out from him that he decided that the TV set was not showing a pretty picture and he wanted to fix it that way.

)))), I had the same story, and one TV is pretty scratched

Can't open a position on AUD/NZD, then the byd is at 1.0666 and then the ask is at 1.0666

Vasiliy Vilkov:
I cannot open a position in AUD/NZD at 1.0666 or ask at 1.0666

You picked the wrong date for the opening :-)

Igor Makanu:

)))), I had the same story, and one TV is pretty scratched

My youngest once decided to do a picture of herself on the screen first, then apparently a forest and trees, and then "aah, it's not working" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

My youngest once decided to draw first herself on the screen, then apparently a forest and trees, and then "aah, it doesn't work" :-)

How lucky for me that when my daughters were little, then there were glass screens) Only the wallpaper suffered.

Now I have to wait for non-scratch screens because grandchildren are ahead)

I thought computer graphics were all over today's movies, but it turns out they do it the old-fashioned way )))

Blade Runner 2049

A computer without internet turns into a player

I love the intercom - In the time it takes for my parents to get up the stairs, I can turn off the computer, hide the ashtray and casually go and do the dishes

Reason: