One of the reasons why brokers don't like MT5 - page 2

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

How then can we explain the fact that the same broker has more trading instruments on MT4 than on MT5? Here is an example. The oldest broker is Al-ri. On MT4 CFDs on stocks and indices. On MT5 only currencies.

You have a pro account, it seems to be only connected to the FX liquidity, there are such accounts

here is a normal a

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Your account seems to be connected to FX liquidity only, there are such accounts

Here is a regular account and A

Please advise a broker or account type with more trading tools comparable to MT4.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Please suggest a broker or account type with more trading instruments comparable to the number on mt4.

It doesn't depend on the broker, every broker usually offers several account types, their symbol lists may be different (true for mt4 as well). Just go to the account description page and look, there are plenty of brokers with mt5

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Please advise a broker or account type with more trading instruments comparable to the number on MT4.

There are many of them. For example -

• GEBTrade-5
  • Just2Trade-MT5
  • and many others

I had a hard time switching from MT3 to MT4 too ...

Sergey Golubev:

There are plenty of those. For example -

• GEBTrade-5
  • Just2Trade-MT5
  • and many others

I had a hard time switching from MT3 to MT4 too ...

Yes, there are brokers that can show you a good list of trades. But if you start to look into them you will see the same problem everywhere. There is no quotes history. There is no connection with idea that 5 is better in this aspect than 4. See for yourself. Here's the cocoa chart.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Yes, there are brokers who can show a good list of trades. But if you start to look into it, it's almost always the same sore point. There is no quote history. And it does not fit with statement that 5 is better in this respect than 4. See for yourself. Here's the cocoa chart.

It depends on who wants what.
I remember once looking for a Bovespa Index with a story for many years, and only found one on the 4.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Yes, there are brokers who can show a good list of trades. But if you start to look into it, it's almost always the same sore point. There is no quote history. And it does not fit with statement that 5 is better in this respect than 4. See for yourself. Here's the cocoa chart.

Strange, the minimum for the year cocoa quotes are there, the earliest date is 26 September 2016

EURUSD - January 1999

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Yes, there are brokers who can show a good list of trades. But if you start to look into it, it's almost always the same sore point. There is no quote history. And it does not fit with statement that 5 is better in this respect than 4. See for yourself. Here is the cocoa chart.

But there (in MT5) you can also load history - here, for example, alluminium

Gennadiy Stanilevych:

Let me ask you: What does MT5 have to do with it? That depends on the broker. It's like saying: "I have two neighbours. The first bought a Lada Kalina and the second a Tesla Roadster II. The first one drives it all the time and it has covered 50,000 km for a year; the second one hardly ever goes out and has driven only 5,000 km for a year. So the Lada Kalina is cooler!

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
For many years now, MT5 has not been able to overtake MT4 in terms of the number of users. Why?
By recklessly and proudly breaking away from MT4 technologically, MT5 has trashed the main virtue of its predecessor, carelessly overlooking its importance - the lightness and simplicity that provides space for users' free creativity. But there are those who have intuitively found and picked up this idea from the dump and are now carefully carrying it into the new platform. So I think MT5 will be ahead of the curve after all.
Reason: