Help me find a laptop - page 13

SEM:

Data from the site:

General Manager
Timofey Sanifontov

Official information:

CEO Kuzmin Anatoly Vladimirovich <span class="quetip queimg" data-quetip="Link - information on all
organisations and IEs in which
this individual is involved.">

http://www.rusprofile.ru/id/8588959

Also search the picture of the sales floor location from the left shop

http://techniks-ooo.ru/about_us.html

And now from another online shop (which definitely exists)

https://ogo1.ru/about/

You should go to the investigative authorities), you would quickly expose fraudsters.

Alexey Viktorov:

I still don't see about the Tb.

And with these queries, not much difference in cost

RAM 16384, SSD 128GB. or the above 240GB.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Help pick up a laptop

khorosh, 2017.11.25 15:27

A 1000GB hard drive is available in both variants under consideration.

khorosh:

But the address is there, Muscovites can check.

Showroom 119619, Moscow, Proizvodnaya Street, 6 / p. 13, 1st floor

TV show "You won't believe it". I live opposite this address. No more or less, across the street.

There used to be a scientific and production association called "Vzlyot" at this address. Now the whole area has been handed over for housing development, but the NGO still exists and the area remains closed. The entrance is still through the gatehouse. There used to be access only by passes, now there is a visitor's passport data log. I have not asked when the complex will be finished. Of course there are trade organizations on the territory, but with such a trade showroom... it's a little early. The guards at the gate are not ready to record so many visitors.

Unfortunately for you I won't be able to try to visit the place until two weeks later. I live in the country for now and will not be back to Moscow for a week until 11.12.

In general, I can draw such a conclusion, either this is pure fraud, or too much in a hurry with the advertising.

The other day my child said: "I want to give you a laptop for your birthday - what are the parameters? I said 8GB and a screen like mine. And that's all? - Yes, I said, the rest will be automatic.))

In general, of course, not quite automatic, but from 100 p and above.

khorosh:

I spent almost all day on the internet choosing. I considered the price/performance ratio. So far, I have decided on this option:

Dell Vostro 5468 5468-9944 (Intel Core i5-7200U/8192Mb/256Gb SSD/No ODD/Intel HD Graphics/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Cam/14.0/1366x768/Windows 10 64-bit) laptop, best price online around 40000 rubles. I don't download movies or music from the internet, I watch and listen online. I don't use many terminals either, so I think this amount of RAM and SSD is quite enough. And the performance will be quite decent.

I found a cheaper option with about the same parameters:

HP 15-bw019ur (1ZK08EA) AMD A12-9720P/15.6″/1920×1080/6Gb/256Gb SSD/AMD Radeon 530/Windows 10/Black

Price: 34 864 р

Processor
AMD A12 9720P
Processor Manufacturer
AMD
Frequency (MHz)
Maximum Frequency (M Hz)
Number of Cores

The processor is cheaper and the performance is as good as the i5.

khorosh:

Found a cheaper option, about the same parameters:

HP 15-bw019ur (1ZK08EA) AMD A12-9720P/15.6″/1920×1080/6Gb/256Gb SSD/AMD Radeon 530/Windows 10/Black

Price: 34 864 р

Processor
AMD A12 9720P
Processor Manufacturer
AMD
Frequency (MHz)
Maximum Frequency (M Hz)
Number of Cores

The processor is cheaper and the parameters are as good as the i5.

AMD products scare me

Vitaly Muzichenko:

AMD products scare me

I used to have an AMD desktop computer, it worked fine. It worked for about 7 years, then it died, I was told to change the motherboard at a repair shop, but they don't make such computers anymore.

khorosh:
I had an AMD desktop computer, it worked fine. It worked for about 7 years, then it died, I was told in a service centre to change the motherboard, but they don't make them like that any more.

I've worked in this field for several years, but it's a bit different with laptops than with stationary ones, much less air goes into the laptop, so the temperature is higher, and the chipsets will soon fall off, plus there's constant cooler noise.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Worked in the field for several years, so with a laptop a bit different than with a desktop, in a laptop is much less air, respectively, the temperature regime is higher, and soon chipsets fall off, plus all - the constant noise of the cooler

chipset failures ))))) would require extreme heat to melt the textolite, for example in a Russian cooker

Chipset chipset failures usually occur on hot graphics cards in desktop solutions

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Worked in the field for a few years, so it's a bit different with laptops than with stationary ones, much less air goes into the laptop, so the temperature is higher, and soon chipsets will fall off, plus there's constant cooler noise

I don't know about now, but earlier, when I bought that desktop computer, AMD on the contrary was cooler than Intel ones. I don't know about it now, I'll dig around on the internet and find out.
Reason: