November registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 4

Vladimir Gorbachev:

Good evening! Welcome to https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/364107

Signal added to monitoring

Good afternoon: Can you tell me how to get the prize and when the next competition will take place?

Dmitry Chepik:

Hi, can you tell me how to get the prize and when the next contest is due?

Hello, please send me your data in a personal letter for delivery. Unfortunately, sending cups will be delayed (all, all will get). The next contest will only be a set of at least forty participants, let's face it, eight participants - it's very few for a competition, twenty - the same is not very, there is no competition at all .......

Server Muradasilov:

Good, send me your data in a personal letter for delivery. Unfortunately, sending cups will be delayed (all, all will get) The next contest will be held only after a set of at least forty participants, let's face it, eight participants - it's too few for a competition, twenty - the same is not very, there is no competition at all .......

Now everyone is getting ready for the New Year :-)

And with the cups is a problem - it's not reasonable to be involved in sending them. Have you thought about monetary prizes?

Server Muradasilov:

Good, send me your data in a personal letter for delivery. Unfortunately, sending cups will be delayed (all will get). The next contest will only be a set of at least forty participants, let's face it, eight participants - it's too few for a competition, twenty - the same is not very, there is no competition at all .......

I agree, some kind of incomplete feeling of winning...

Dmitry Chepik:

I agree, it does not feel like a complete victory...

There were no victories in this competition, as in the previous one - there is no competition, so the victories are extremely random.

There were a lot of views, a lot of people followed the contest, which is a little reassuring for the future.

The End ?

Sergey Basov:

The End ?

Temporarily suspended!

It's the holidays, not many participants, and the organiser is busy at the moment.

Good afternoon! Guys, almost two months have passed since the contest ended! - No trophy, no prizes :( . I sentServer Muradasilov the address and wallet number, first I got a response that it would be later, wait, busy for now, but now he has stopped talking... Question: Do I expect prizes or forget and do not remember?

Dmitry Chepik:

I agree, some, not complete, sense of victory...

Why not complete? Eight competitors and you're the best. The cup is rightfully yours. It's all fair.

It's not your problem that the other 32 contestants didn't show up.)

Reason: