Date encryption - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I was being sarcastic because it's unlikely that anyone here would be willing, let alone trained in this area.

For example, I'm not a bad proger, but I don't really know the subject at all

and I don't want to, I'm not interested

As I have already written here one may offer protection as an additional service while advisors have to work on accounts.

Regards.

P.S. By the way, the subject is quite interesting, some people devote their whole lives to it, but that's for the amateur.

Thank you all...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I used a global variable of the terminal so that if it is time to check, the EA goes to the site and rewrites the time, EAs from other charts take the time from the global variable and do not go to the site, so I limited the frequency of access to the site.

I store time in 5 digits in different variables and then add / subtract them (the algorithm is not disclosed). The Expert Advisor does not check the key on every tick; it is checked once every 1-2 hours. If the time is changed, the Expert Advisor will see that and if it is less than the current 4*3, it will stop working; if it is more than the current plus 4 hours, it will also stop working. As a simple protection, it is quite normal and reliable, when restarting the terminal, or change of timeframe, it deletes the old global variable and goes to the site. Bypassing protection is very difficult, unless you send a request to another server and take data from there, but this requires a key, sort of exclude this option.

A global variable can be tracked and picked up. I also thought of such a method, but it's not an option...

Vladimir Pastushak:

A global variable can be tracked, picked up. Thought of the same method, but not an option.

You can't pick it up. When you pick it up 10 times, info is sent to the site, if the user is disabled by IP, that's it, the global variable makes no sense. It needs to be detailed, and it works. No link to the site, no variable.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You won't. When picking 10 times, info is sent to the site, if the user is disconnected by IP, that's it, the global variable is meaningless. It needs to be detailed, and it works. No connection to the site, no variable.

the site is down, programs are not working for the client....

Vladimir Pastushak:

website is down, programmes not working for the client....

No need for free hosting

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You shouldn't take free hosting

I have a paid one and it's not cheap, and it sometimes goes down.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have a pay-as-you-go and not cheap one, and it sometimes goes down.

Does it go down for half a day?

I may go down once every three months, and for no longer than 10-15 minutes

You can store unencrypted data in global variables. The point of using them is to avoid having to access the Internet. Global variables have little to do with the task of this topic.

The easiest way is to make a string of two identical dates and encrypt it. After decoding it, compare it to make sure both dates are the same.

Reason: