Collaborative project development in MQL5 - our future?

When it comes to the future development of technology currently being developed by MQ, I am in the position of someone who "hears a bell, but doesn't know where it is". However, the ringing I heard seemed so interesting that I could not ignore it.

In one of the forum threads, just recently, I read a post by Renat Fatkhullin, the director of the company, about planning to create a platform for collaborative development of large projects, similar to GitHub. In the post, Renat Fathullin talked about step-by-step movement towards that goal.

I personally saw great potential in the idea, but I'd like to hear what professional developers in our community think about the future of the project.

Obviously, collaborative projects imply coherence and efficiency of working together, and even if technologically, MQ will provide an opportunity for easy interaction through its platform, major questions remain:

• Is there unrealised potential in algotrading that requires many people to come together?
  • What can programming teams do together and what tasks can they do?

Undoubtedly, combining the efforts of a group of professionals can bring great results.

What do you think about it?

(P.S. Perhaps then the GUI advisors will be needed. It's not like the developers will be handling their MEGA EAs through a MEGA table of input parameters...)

Реter Konow:

When it comes to the future development of the technology currently being developed by MQ, I am in the position of a man who "hears a bell, but does not know where it is". However, the ringing I heard seemed so interesting that I could not ignore it.

In one of the forum threads, just recently, I read a post by Renat Fatkhullin, the director of the company, about planning to create a site for collaborative development of large projects, similar to GitHub. In the post, Renat Fathullin talked about step-by-step movement towards that goal.

I personally saw great potential in the idea, but I'd like to hear what professional developers in our community think about the future of the project.

Obviously, collaborative projects imply coherence and efficiency of joint work and even if technologically, MQ will enable easy interaction of teams through its platform, major questions remain:

• Is there unrealized potential in algotrading that requires many people to join forces?
  • What can teams of programmers do and what tasks can they solve?

There is no doubt that bringing a group of professionals together, can bring excellent results.

What do you think about it?

(P.S. Perhaps then EAs would need a GUI. The developers won't handle their MEGA EAs with a MEGA table of input parameters...)

What's there to think about? Let's go to the github and see joint projects in MQL4/5. You won't find robots there, there is only joint development of libraries for programming.

They don't and won't share their trading experience.

Here's one of such projectshttp://mtapi4.net/examples/

https://github.com/vdemydiuk/mtapi - last commit 16 days ago.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's there to think about? Go to github and look at joint projects on the MQL4/5 line. You will not find robots there, there is only joint development of libraries for programming.

They don't and won't share their trading experience.

Here's one of such projectshttp://mtapi4.net/examples/

https://github.com/vdemydiuk/mtapi - last commit 16 days ago.

Let's keep in mind that GitHub is not a "native" environment for our community. For collaborative development in MQL, it would be much more convenient to use your own environment, rather than someone else's.

About "no fools will share" - can't you make a closed project within GitHub, which would involve a specific group of developers? If MQ will make the possibility of closed development for groups of programmers, the commercial projects on creation of products for specific clients or market could be born.

What do you think?

Реter Konow:

Let's keep in mind that GitHub is not a "native" environment for our community. For collaborative development in MQL, it would be much more convenient to use your own environment than someone else's.

About "no fools will share" - can't you make a closed project within GitHub, which would involve a specific group of developers? If MQ will make the possibility of closed development for groups of programmers, the commercial projects on creation of products for specific clients or market could be born.

What do you think?

There are 5 of us, created a product. How do we divide the profits from sales?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are five of us, we have created a product. How do we divide the profits from sales?

This is a good question, but I don't have an answer. If the company provides a solution, will you participate in joint projects?

As long as society develops private property, there will be no projects such as free access to money, this contradicts the very concept of private property.
maybe your question will be raised and has been raised more than once, but the background to this question is obvious, getting the work of others to realise their goals. it will not work.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
As long as society develops private property, there will be no projects such as free access to money; this contradicts the very concept of private property.
Your question may be raised and has been raised more than once, but the background to this question is obvious, getting other people's ideas to realise their goals.

Respectfully.
So you think that the company is moving its developments in an unpromising direction?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are five of us, we have created a product. How do we divide the profits from sales?

And most importantly, how do we control the NDA at all? Where is the guarantee that one guy will not start selling the source code on the left? There will be plenty of people willing to do so.

Соглашение о неразглашении | Wikiwand
Соглашение о неразглашении | Wikiwand
  • www.wikiwand.com
You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

Реter Konow:
So you think the company is moving its development in an unpromising direction?

Why, it will be the same as it is now on githab, collaborative development of non-commercial products.

Реter Konow:
So you think that the company is moving its development in an unpromising direction?
The company is developing an environment that is suitable for large programming projects and the development of internet enterprises. in which a person can live anywhere and use an interactive environment to be in touch and work on this or that project. it has nothing to do with trading.

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
...Except that the background to this issue is obvious, obtaining other people's work for their own purposes. won't fly.

Respectfully.

Please explain. "Unlawful receipt of natuaries", is an accusation of bad intentions. I may have misunderstood.

So you think that the development of collaborative technologies leads to the general theft of ideas?

Reason: