Impostor developer

Mql5 has recently disabled assign a developer unless current jobs are closed. This makes it difficult to assign a developer.

As a result, I have added the developers name to the job description. Disappointingly there are unethical developers here. Someone is being an impostor pretending to be the developer I had specified.

He clearly has no clue about the upgrades that I am talking about. Shocking that there are people like that. I have since rejected him but will sadly never know who he is and that shows another limitation on mql5.

Hiding the developers profile means that he is free to steal codes and pretend to be someone who he is not. If a developer is good, you wouldn't need to hide his profile and reviews about him.

This is hiding transparency and robbing rights of a customer to make an informed decision.

Please share your experiences with similar types of unprofessional developers here. 

What is the update if you dont mind ? 

You cannot start a personal project if you have an existing personal project with that developer ?

or are you referring to the developers active projects limitation ?

Reason: