Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 7

Sincerely, I don't understand you and I don't understand ... namely pachamu))) you have to work on one pair = nonsense ...
Take a few, equate a lot to a constant value and that's it.
Who's stopping you from multicurrency))))
Or with dollar pairs, fiddling with recalculation ...

And white noise is wonderful ))))

Andrey Kisselyov:
entrances after a certain step from an already set order.

With respect.

I mean the first entry

Mickey Moose:

I mean the first entry

I am not interested in the trading, I am interested in the trading.

With respect.

Ch77:
White noise is wonderful ))))
I agree, I've recently come across it myself. After seeing what's going on in the market I have given up all trading systems and just spoils them little by little just for fun so that my brain does not get stagnant.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I agree, i recently came across it myself. after seeing what's going on in the market i gave up on all trading systems and am spoiling them little by little just for fun so my brain doesn't get stagnant.

Sincerely.

yours with respect - it really pisses me off ....

elmucon:

Your respect is really annoying ....

It's a good indicator of who's got the nerves.) Personally, I'm as calm as an elephant.)

Sergey Vasilev:
Here's something I dug out of some junk on my hard drive.

1. A forum is not a cesspit.
  2. People come to the forum to find something new in the code or to see how the code is written
  3. Conclusion from step 2: Only open source code should be published on the forum.

Vladimir Karputov:

1. A forum is not a cesspit.
  2. People come to the forum to find something new in the code or to see how the code is written
  3. Conclusion from step 2: Only open source code should be published on the forum

I am embarrassed. Who is not lazy to run in the test - I can throw in a personal message. I've long abandoned them and no sources. I'm trading with my hands because EA is way to nowhere.

I have worked with such and similar advisers. I do not apply. Conclusion: average efficiency with big risks. A drainer and a nervous wreck. You can play around with it. =)
Reason: