Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 4

ivan12347777:

and may I ask how you determine price speed?

long story )

Alexey Volchanskiy:

long story )

Nobody seems to be in any rush here, so you can get started) Or should we all keldash?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not like anyone's in a rush here, so you can get started) Or keldash us all?

There's a lot to write. I'll finish the article though, there will be the basics. It's just a shame about the effort, this thread will suck in a week like all the others. It's not a forum but a kind of chat room, there's no sense in writing anything serious. So, just a little chitchat sometimes...

ivan12347777:

OK, then a question: does he earn money for you in real life? just to raise your spirits)))

Why do you think I would give up manual trading?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

long story )

I just have let's say a channel and entry points... I want to know how good a filter speed can be if it makes sense that I would start digging in that direction

Mickey Moose:

Why do you think I would give up manual trading?

I don't think you will. It's just that I, uh, can't get over the idea of GRAAL))))) Please don't criticize me. I get it.

ivan12347777:

I don't think you'll say no, it's just that I, uh, can't get over the idea of GRAAL))))) Please don't criticize. I get it.

He is.

Mickey Moose:
He is there.
And he is always there.

Mickey Moose:
It's there.

A grail that works in real life?)) Well, I'm glad I found it.)

ivan12347777:

i just have let's say a channel and entry points... i want to know how good a filter speed can be if it makes sense that i would start digging in that direction

I only have speed as one of my entry signals. The second is just the price position in the channel. And with velocity it's simple, first you should smooth out the quotes, then watch the slope of the curve. If you work with bars, you can use the same muwings.

I work on seconds samples, use my filters and resampling to go wider time range.

Reason: