Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, how else would it be in a netbook? So pips and scalpers with stops so there are no hang-ups, but you can catch more stops than there will be profits.

I just do not understand, why do I open against the trend? Well, if I'm bored, let the price go further up and put a sellstop, especially if the price goes up. Why take the risk of opening a market one?

I mean the virtual one. I don't even want to talk about the real one.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I just don't understand why open against the trend at all? Well, if you're feeling it, let the price go even higher and put a sellstop, that's if the price goes up. Why take the risk of opening a market one?

We do not know whether the reversal will or will not happen. If you build a grid, you may not even build it, the price will immediately reverse and we take profit. We also build grids when prices grow. However, if we start to enter the market when the price has already moved up, we cannot guarantee the reversal.

The logics that I described, it is a trend one, and it does not feel itself well in flat. But here we should consider the concept of flat, there is a strictly horizontal flat, and there is a falling/rising one, such a quiet not clearly defined movement, and this very movement is dangerous.

Theoretically, in the limiting case of an arbitrarily small grid step, the netminder can only ensure that the capital stays at the same level. In doing so, we assume that the probability of both price increases and decreases is constant and equal to 1/2. By introducing an element of regularity (i.e. the price is determined by the pre-history) and trying to play on it, we open a Pandora's box and go into the maze of thechanalysis, where the very concept of a gridiron is no longer correct.

Sergey Vrady:

Theoretically, in the limiting case of an arbitrarily small grid step, the netminder can only ensure that the capital stays at the same level. In doing so, we assume that the probability of both price increases and decreases is constant and equal to 1/2. By introducing an element of regularity (i.e. the price is determined by the pre-history) and trying to play on it, we open a Pandora's box and go into the maze of thechanalysis, where the very concept of a gridiron is no longer correct.

Then there would be white noise.

Mickey Moose:

I created it a year ago, so what do you need?

Can you post it or is there a fee?

ivan12347777:

Can you post it, or is it a charge?

I can, but it's useless in the wrong hands.

Mickey Moose:
I can post it, but it's useless in the wrong hands.
He is already used to you, and he doesn't like strangers and won't obey them).

khorosh:
He is accustomed to you, but he doesn't like strangers and will not obey them).

Imagine, you take a baby moose, feed it, raise it, get used to it, refill it every week, and then, years later, suddenly you give it to someone else...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is it averaging? It's trading against a mini-trend. I don't see the point in automatic trading. I will use your text.

1. The price went up and crossed theupper limit of the channel. We wait.
  2. Price continues to rise, wait.
  3. The price turns downwards, we determine the speed of price decline. When the threshold is exceeded, we open a sell order with a minimum lot minlot.
  4. The speed is still above the threshold, after a step of n-points we open another sell with the lot minlot*coeff_sell.
  5. Repeat until the price reaches the middle of the channel. The lot size is increasing all the time. current_lot *= coeff_sell;
  6. After the price has dropped below the middle of the channel, we start decreasing the lot, current_lot *= coeff_sell_half_channel;
  7. The speed has decreased to the min_speed_sell threshold, close all positions.

Can I ask how you determine the price speed?

Mickey Moose:

Imagine, you take a baby moose, feed it, raise it, get used to it, refill it every week, and then, years later, suddenly you give it to someone ...

All right, then the question is this: does he earn money for you in real money? Just to raise your spirits)))

Reason: