Where to start? - page 7

Andrey:
I don't care what anyone thinks of me

And this is probably not good for trading... You should try to analyse all information that comes from the outside world, not just dismiss it.

Андрей:

You misunderstood me a bit, and you also misunderstood high-frequency trading...

What I meant was that 95% of robots don't need the hassle of such speeds.

You might need a VPN somewhere in Australia for scalping. But that too is more of an exception. and scalping is far from high frequency.

...expensive fast hardware and advanced technology....

i3 is enough for a single robot, if you use your head and not the other way around. i3 is a very simple indicator that i7 can't handle it.

The cube should not be used as an incubator, it has no effect on the market. You may try to trade by intuition, then drain the deposit. Try to trade by any well-known strategy you like - drain the deposit, then try another one, and then drain it too.) If you don't know what strategy you are using and try to trade for a couple of months at zero, then you may start carving in granite...

Thanks, got it. I want to do it for myself, not to order.

Andrey:
Where can I start writing code in C# or C++ in Visual Studio 2015 for trading analysis? For example, how to read the Euro/Dollar exchange rate history for a certain period of time to understand how the code is set up in principle (under Windows), by any parameters Ask, Buy, it does not matter, I do not know the terminology very well yet. Or for example to read in real time the current values of the same pair on the Moscow Stock Exchange.

Here's the grail (an endless source of profit) for you:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/244

Rewrite it in C# (or don't) and get fabulously rich!

Grr-al
Grr-al
  • votes: 44
  • Igor Volodin
  • www.mql5.com
Тестерный грааль для режимов "по ценам открытия" и "OHLC на M1".

Yury Kirillov:

Here's the grail (an endless source of profit) for you:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/244

Rewrite it in C# (or don't) and get fabulously rich!

I will take a look, I`ve started to examine them one by one and they work with smoothing averages and moving averages.
I am talking about these indicators: SMA, SMMA, EMA.

Andrei:

That's probably not good for trading... You have to try to analyse all information that comes from the outside world, not just dismiss it.

I'll correct myself, it's someone else's experience, albeit in a harsh form.

Andrey:
а у вас граль настроен я так понял по цене открытия, чем вы это можете обьяснить?

It's not about the opening or closing price, it's about using information from the future... It's kind of obvious to the general public.

Andrei:
It's not about the opening or closing price, it's about using information from the future... It's kind of obvious to the hedgehog.
I don't think the hedgehog will understand, the conclusion that it is a grit made even without a brief description of the working principle, so you can call it anything, the essence of this name will not change, because in any finished product there should be some strategy, and what is one name without a description, nothing, dust...

Andrey:
I don't think the hedgehog would understand.
You're obviously not exactly knitting the kinks. You'd better be honest. :)

Andrei:
It's not about opening or closing price, it's about using information from the future... It's kind of obvious to the hedgehog.

The urchin doesn't write in C#, the urchin probably trades. :-)

Andrei:
You're clearly not exactly knitting the kinks. You'd better be honest. :)
Honestly, I'm not from the countryside, I do not even know what a bast, it is woven from it or what? And maybe knit, then do not understand the question, I'm leaving the topic, then talk without me, I'll pass.
Reason: