Sultonov differential indicator - page 46

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Trial run of the advisor:

Spread is low, need at least 15

Maxim Romanov:
Spread is low, you need at least 15
That's 2p 4-digit, i.e., it's now 20p at 5-digit.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
That's 2p of the 4-digit, which means it's now 20p on the 5-digit.
Great then!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It's 2p 4 digits, i.e., now it's 20p on 5 digits.

Hi all!

Yusuf, give me a forecast on the euro.

Thanks!)

tuma_news:

Hi all!

Yusuf, give me a forecast on the euro.

Thank you!)

SELL. On M1 and D1 shows strengthening of Bears position, henceforth, you can observe for yourself by setting the indicator from kodobase on D1 DA(30) and on M1 DA(1000):

Test run of the Expert Advisor on the H4 timeframe:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Trial run of the Expert Advisor on H4:

Is it based only on your indicator? Is it reversible, i.e. is it a sit when the red line is on top and a buy when the blue line is on top? Or is there some other signal with trend confirmation by your indicator?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

SELL. On M1 and D1 shows strengthening of Bears positions, henceforth, you can observe for yourself by setting the indicator from the kodobase on D1 DA(30) and on M1 DA(1000):

Thanks, good.

Then we need to look where to buy )

thanks ! )

The indicator is good. Thanks to Yusuf and Igor. But it is better to use it together with an indicator that uses 2 MAs crossing. Then they kind of mutually assure each other. The example is shown on the screenshot. Vertical lines indicate area where a false signal is produced by Yusuf indicator. Areas of false signals of the indicator on the mashki are marked with ellipses. If you use these two indicators in a pair, all these false signals will not be taken into account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Trial run of the Expert Advisor on TF H4 :

Looks very good!

You can open the signal and retire :)

Reason: