What is a trend? - page 9

Gorg1983:

Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. I don't understand what has changed. How the same obvious things used to be discussed normally judging by the forum threads, but now they are making such nonsense out of the obvious things that it is a shame.

You don't have to worry so much. It's just a very large flow of NEW information - and glitches appear... But that should go away, the main thing is to get the new information to stick...

Serqey Nikitin:

You don't have to worry so much. It's just a very large flow of NEW information - and glitches appear... But that should pass, the main thing is to get the new information to take hold...

Could you say that you don't analyse history, but only the current moment? Please. Don't leave me without Friday.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Today's indicator readings

Indicator reading at the start of the US session

Ivan Butko:
Can you give a comprehensive definition?

How do you personally determine when it has started and when it has gone into a flat phase (unless it's a trade secret D)
In my opinion, the current price trend will continue as long as the market price (red line) allows it, being away from it. A flat is when the current price and the market price move together without allowing each other to break away in any direction.https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7531559/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade
График EURUSD, D1, 2017.08.25 11:54 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2017.08.25 11:54 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.08.25 11:54 UTC.

Gorg1983:

Can you tell me again that you don't analyse history, but only the current moment? Please. Don't leave me without Friday(.

All right, don't worry... Am I annoying you? I'm sorry, I won't do it again...

Serqey Nikitin:
Seconded! Very thoughtful and promising Trader!

If only people would listen to the poster's point of view, but no, they are angry that someone understands better than them.

Gorg1983 explains the arguments. Even the most distant ones should understand it.

Serqey Nikitin:
All right, don't worry... Am I annoying you? If you'll excuse me, I won't do it again...

Yeah, and I'll stop in turn, or I'll overdo it and the posts will get deleted, and it's not good for you to be known as a moonphase merchant.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Indicator readings at the start of the american session

Could you explain exactly on your points and lines of the trend line or the beginning and end.

It is very unclear at a glance.

Not without much effort with little wrangling, we've already established that a trend can ONLY be determined by HISTORY.

Shall we go further? Or is that enough?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not without much effort with little wrangling, we've already established that a trend can ONLY be determined by HISTORY.

Shall we go further? Or is that enough?

Of course, if you trade backwards
Reason: