Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 6

Viktor Vlasenko:

I registered a signal - in the process I was asked to give an investment password - I created it in the terminal, indicated it - the signal worked

I can't find it, how do I create it?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Can't find how to create one?

Alexey Viktorov:

Thank you!

I.e. if there is no current password, do not fill in the "Current password" field?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thank you!

So if there is no current password, the field "Current password" is not filled in?

This is the current master password for the account, you cannot do anything without it.

Signals appeared in the terminal at Otkritie broker.

Exactly, only very little.

Viktor Vlasenko:

Exactly, only very little.

So it is possible to be competitive.

Viktor Vlasenko:

The question is why there are so few signals from the Moscow Stock Exchange, as well as from FORTS?

I searched, found 10 pieces, 4 from one author, and one signal I just burned myself to try it out (bad, by the way, that the minimum price is $30)

I have a lot of clients at Otkritie and BKS brokers, and I think there are enough algotraders among them.

MT5 is convenient for "signaling", these brokers have a lot of clients

may be i do not know something?

The FORTS broker who has the right brokerage at least for me.

At FORTS there are very different trading instruments. They do not trade currency pairs and CFDs there. If you are interested in exchange signals for MT5, search among the clients of the American broker Just2Trade. Not through Finam, which bought it, but directly. Through Finam you will reach other terminals, while you need signals specifically for MT5, which gives only direct access to the American office of Just2Trade.

Sergey Vradiy:

FORTS is a completely different trading instrument. They don't trade currency pairs or CFDs. If you are interested in exchange signals for MT5, look among the clients of the American broker Just2Trade. Not through Finam, which bought it, but directly. Through "Finam", you will get to other terminals, while you need signals specifically for the MT5, which gives only direct access to the American office of Just2Trade.

What does the American market have to do with it?

There is also the concept of liquidity. There is no problem with it on the forex market, but on our stock exchange it is probably only on oil that there is a normal glass, that's all

Reason: